"the Buzz" - Final Review Update

Burn

Just ordered my Buzz

along with about 400 dollars of other e-cig related stuff from 6 different suppliers, lol.

Now you're getting the hang of it...LOL :thumbsup:

Whoa!!! You're gonna fun have opening all of those packages! Not to mention trying everything out.

well, yes... but technically the only thing i will be "trying out" is the Buzz... (and drip tip)

i am soooo sick of running out of stuff, so the rest is basically "stock":

150ml VT Mentha

150ml VT Cappuccino

94ml AmesomeVapor Coffee

Adapters (two different types of 901 to 510)

3 sets of Batteries

Charger

6 Atties

1 drip tip

plus a voltage adapter for Buzz

i will post my thoughts on the Buzz once i try it out.

i have a BUZZ related question:

are the CR123a 3.7v the same as the CR123a 3.6v?

i ordered bats and a charger from battery junction, but i got the 3.6v bats (all they had was 3.0 and 3.6... no one i could find has 3.7)

this is what i ordered:

http://www.batteryju...2-uf-16340.html

and

http://www.batteryju...om/uf16340.html

i ordered the batts from BJ since notcigs discontinued their charger,and since i had to order a charger from elsewhere anyway... i figured id get the batts there too...

OF COURSE... i JUST got an email that a new charger is now in stock at notcigs, lol.

so, are the 3.6v batts fine? or should i cancel that order if i can and get the 3.7v and charger from notcigs (and pay notcigs ridiculous 11.95 shipping again)?

Edited by Stirfry

i have a BUZZ related question:

are the CR123a 3.7v the same as the CR123a 3.6v?

i ordered bats and a charger from battery junction, but i got the 3.6v bats (all they had was 3.0 and 3.6... no one i could find has 3.7)

this is what i ordered:

http://www.batteryju...2-uf-16340.html

and

http://www.batteryju...om/uf16340.html

i ordered the batts from BJ since notcigs discontinued their charger,and since i had to order a charger from elsewhere anyway... i figured id get the batts there too...

OF COURSE... i JUST got an email that a new charger is now in stock at notcigs, lol.

so, are the 3.6v batts fine? or should i cancel that order if i can and get the 3.7v and charger from notcigs (and pay notcigs ridiculous 11.95 shipping again)?

3.6 and 3.7 volt batteries are the same thing. The normal working voltage of a CR123a battery is 3.6 to 3.7 volts. Some retailers call them 3.6 volt and other call them 3.7 volt.

BUZZ arrived about 20 minutes ago... too bad my batteryJunction order did not yet, lol.

so, for now i only have two observations:

1. The Buzz looks AWESOME! if it vapes as good as it looks i will be a very, very happy man. nice clicky button (although tiny as hell), and excellent fit and finish.

2. i will definitely be either sending it in for a 510 fitting swap - when he they are ready - or just buying another one in 510.

as usual, the adapter fits like they normally do - which i to say, like ****. I do have a different style adapter on the way as well, so hopefully that one is better.

i also received my 300ml juice order from VT as well. yay!

i got a couple LR atties with my VT juice order... brought my Spade back to life! i can hang another day or two, lol. what was killing me is i was on some BS mix and match home made juice. it's such a relief to have real juice again, so the batteries are secondary (for now).

i will definitely post a mini review when i get the bats though....

plus i bought a new gun today, which always makes me feel better. ;)

Can't wait to hear what you think of it... cuz man, I am still super happy with mine since I got it. I haven't had any issues with it as of yet. I actually really like the button that it has too... it's just really easy on the thumb/finger and doesn't leave a divot after prolonged use. I sure hope you end up liking it as much as I do... cuz I know I told you that you would not be disappointed if you got it. :thumbsup:

One other question I have... are there any other batteries that work better in it other than the ICR123A 880mAh batts that I have? Someone mentioned 1000 mAh ones... anyone have them and could you tell a difference in them?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines