Day 3

Today is vaping day #3 for me. I love it. I wish I did this long ago. In just these few days, I can taste food better and when I woke up this morning, I didn't have that heavy chest congestion that is normally there. I think the thing I noticed the most so far was walking into my house after going to the store today. I was an indoor smoker and I couldn't believe how much the house smelled like cigs. I'm going to take down every curtain to wash and shampoo the carpets. I want it out! lol The life changes are amazing already. I feel renewed. :animier:

Thanks for listening :thumbsup:

Congrats !!! It really does feel good to know that you are no longer controlled by cigarettes. I can't believe how long my house and Jeep smelled like stale cigarette smoke.

Very Happy you have been able to make the switch !!!!

Happy Vaping

I know exactly how you feel, Lori. It's great, isn't it? I was ashamed to realize how bad my house and vehicles smelled when I smoked. Now I don't have to worry about that anymore. I quit smoking last October...after I had packed my summer clothes away for the winter. When I got them out this spring, I had to re-wash every single thing because they came out of storage smelling like smoke. LOL Anymore I'm surprised when someone walks past me and smells like smoke. I just grin...knowing that I used to smell that way and don't any more. But I sure don't like the smell.

day #3 was my "official" day..

... the day i tossed out an unopened pack of smokes because i loved vaping so much.

thats about the same time that I did the same thing

Great Job Lori! I knew on the first hit of my E-cig that tobacco was a thing of the past!! And by day 3 I could smell and taste things better than I had in 25 years! E-cigs are life changers!

Congratulations Lori! Your experience was similar to mine. Within 3 days of smoking analogs for longer than I'll admit, that heavy, tired, and congested feeling in my body was gone! It was absolutely amazing. I was one of those lucky people who started vaping June 4, and June 5 I smoked my last analog. I didn't think I'd ever stop. I drank gallons of water which helped. I was not an in-door smoker, but strangely enough, as a smoker, the smell of tobacco smoke anywhere was repugnant. I'm very, very happy where I'm at with vaping at this point. The information in this forum is awesome. It has made the transition and journey so easy, and fun! Happy vaping!