Common Symptoms when Vaping

Been vaping for two days and i have a bit of an upset stomach. I dont feel like throwing up or anything but it just feels like everything down there is moving more than it should (im not talking about my bowles just my tummy :P ) Anyone else get this or is it just a coincidence?

I get the same thing as vacker does. If i dont eat anything, it upsets my stomache, but as soon as I eat, i feel fine.

Also another thing ive noticed, I get like, a burning sensation on my tongue if I vape right after I eat. Its happened with all the liquids Ive tried, pg or non pg. This happen to any1?

• 2 months later...

I have noticed the dry throat issue coming on lately, and when I am vaping I always am drinking either water, monster, or G2 with it. I think my red bull (VG) liquid doesn't have as bad side effects, but the taste is kinda weird to me. It seems the PG's taste better, or maybe I just have the wrong flavor? Anyone know of some good VG's that have a decent taste?

Also, I think I went overboard on my vaping yesterday (when I rec'd the new liquids). I felt freakin HIGH! I guess that is when you can tell when you had too much nicotine, huh! I have to slow down, but Thank God, it has kept me away from the cancer sticks (going on 1 week now!) rolleyes.gif

Yea I also drink a lot more water now than I did before. Vaping does tend to dry your mouth out. Although when go to drink you should try to do it with something healthy, IE water instead of a Red Bull.

As for get getting high, lol we all feel like that sometimes. I used to get the same way if I smoked to many analogs in a row. Just don't over do it to much ;)

Yea I also drink a lot more water now than I did before. Vaping does tend to dry your mouth out. Although when go to drink you should try to do it with something healthy, IE water instead of a Red Bull.

As for get getting high, lol we all feel like that sometimes. I used to get the same way if I smoked to many analogs in a row. Just don't over do it to much wink.gif

But this "high" I had was just way out of the ordinary. I have never ever felt this from an analog cig. I think I had better order my future liquids with lower levels of nicotine. When I smoked analogs, I was at almost a pack a day, using Marlboro lights for ever, then whey started tasting like crap, I went to Camel Turkish Royals for the past 5 months or so. I remember someone (I think it was from a youtube comment) talking smack about the e-cig, saying how the PG builds up in the throat and causes cancer! But, the way I look at it, is anything has to be safer than a traditional cigarette.

Interesting I've never heard that before. How the heck can they have the info when vaping has only been out for a little while.

I guess you better stop taking vitamins, you could get PG build up! laugh.gif

I know huh! Go figure.. tongue.gif

Has anyone else gotten chest pains? This morning, I think I was vaping just about a medium amount, and had chest pains. I had stopped smoking 11 days ago, so not sure if it is the lungs still clearing up, or the nic from vaping? Or the effect on the lungs from inhaling whatever is in the juice (hopefully nothing bad, besides the PG). Do most of the suppliers get their juice from manufacturers, or are making this stuff themselves? ON my juice I got from liberty e-cigs, the labels on the bottle are definitely printed from an inkjet printer! Maybe either it is being re-bottled or home brewed?

There are some suppliers who create their liquid at home, which is why we suggest that you research the forums and buy from well known suppliers first. I can't list all suppliers but I can tell you

Truesmoker, Dietsmokes and Vapor Talk do not mix liquid at home. It's pre bottles 100%. It's also the way it should IMO.

As for the chest pains the is a common complaint among new users that seems to subside after vaping a while. Please scheduled an appointment with your doctor! I cannot legally give you medical advice. That said, one thing you have to keep in mind is the draw you take on an ecig, make sure it's slow, long and easy. (ha that's what s...never mind)

Also if your atomizer feels clogged and harder to pull on, purchase a new one. All this effort is making your lungs "work out" in ways never before. When you used an analog cig, it was a quick pull and then exhale right? On an ecig it's much longer, and the draw isn't quite as easy. So your working out areas of your lungs that didn't get used much before. This at least is what I was told. I havn't had the chest pains in a while, but it's not un common for me to hear about it.

You may also want to look into VG liquid as some have stated it helps.

There are some suppliers who create their liquid at home, which is why we suggest that you research the forums and buy from well known suppliers first. I can't list all suppliers but I can tell you

Truesmoker, Dietsmokes and Vapor Talk do not mix liquid at home. It's pre bottles 100%. It's also the way it should IMO.

As for the chest pains the is a common complaint among new users that seems to subside after vaping a while. Please scheduled an appointment with your doctor! I cannot legally give you medical advice. That said, one thing you have to keep in mind is the draw you take on an ecig, make sure it's slow, long and easy. (ha that's what s...never mind)

Also if your atomizer feels clogged and harder to pull on, purchase a new one. All this effort is making your lungs "work out" in ways never before. When you used an analog cig, it was a quick pull and then exhale right? On an ecig it's much longer, and the draw isn't quite as easy. So your working out areas of your lungs that didn't get used much before. This at least is what I was told. I havn't had the chest pains in a while, but it's not un common for me to hear about it.

You may also want to look into VG liquid as some have stated it helps.

Yes, a lot of this does make sense! The chest pain was only (so far) on that one day. I do also have the VG, (red bull) but have not really used it too much, the vapor is just strange, and the taste, well, it is just weird. Not sure if this is how VG's are, or maybe that particular flavor I got? What is funny, is that my BF is Chinese, and he is worried about me vaping, talking down about how some companies in China will put anything in, even it means killing people to save money. (remember all those news stories...) He (and is a Nurse) says I should be careful, as this product is still too new. I agree, but I tell him "Uhh, would you rather have me go back to smoking cigs?" I really hope some more positive news comes out in light of the e-cig.

Interesting. I'd love for your freind to sign up on the board or for you to get more info.

There are so many companies popping up in China it's crazy and your correct some of them are pretty shady. Then again if people starting dropping dead with the use of this product then no more ecig. In fact it will probably kill the ecig market. The irony in it would be amazing.

As Christopher stated, never a bad idea to schedule a doctor appointment. And best to buy from certified sellers. Another thing to note though is the smokers cold most people get when they quit analogs. After 2 weeks or so the lungs start to get rid of build up and the body gets rid of those nasty toxins from analogs causing some similar symptoms as a cold in some people. Co-worker cold turkey quit cigs and felt horrid for 2 months while his body was getting rid of years of smoking.