Inhale Gently

Ive had the e-cig a while now and I love it . I have a 510 and Ive tried regular cartriges , teabag mod , cartomizers . one thing Ive noticed with e-cig vapor is that it dissapates pretty quickly ,and as we've all seen if you hold in the vapor it will dissapate in your lungs too . I was thinking about this and I thought that the vapor , droplets of water, are delicate , and they will dissapte quickly from agitation . If you inhale on the e-cig fast or hard you actually help to dissapate the vapor before you blow it out . If your like me and like to see large volumes of vapor I have found that actually inhaling slower and more gently actually helps leave more of the vapor intact so when you blow out theres more visable vapor . just my 2 cent

I agree with FTJoe, I known someone who has been vaping for months but always complains about no vapor. He will pull on it so hard and hit it like an analog. I demonstrate for him all the time but he doesn't seem to get it. I guess, after smoking for 30 years, he developed his habits and is having a hard time letting it go

I always explain to anyone trying that the difference between this and smoking is the fire. The harder you pull on a cig, the faster it burns because the increased air flow feeds it. So it chews up more material and gives you more smoke. Vaping is not a fire but a heated element. The liquid must be vaporized and new liquid has to move into its place to be vaporized as well. Sucking on it real hard will not accomplish that, it will get you juiced though and cheated out of vapor and taste. Yet there they go again and uttering the words "I can't help it".

Cool , inhaling too hard creates turbulance which dissapates the vapor .

I smoke zero nicotine so I can't comment on that but the flavor is there for sure still , its mostly smell anyway not taste so much .

I like to watch the vapor trails as they swirl away from me . I like lots of vapor.

YES loongg and sloooo is the way to go!!! Some times I get in a hurry and pull too hard on that first draw. Then I think...is my batt low or something? Then on the second draw, after I'm thinking about it, ahhh THERE'S the vapor!!!

So true. Another thing I've noticed is that the puffs that hit the roof of mouth have most vapor and when it hits the tongue has most flavor. Is that the eliquid or is IR the puff?