Kitsune's Tiramisu Coffee

I already had apple pie flavor, but not sure that's my thing. Haven't used it yet... got it more with my wife in mind. However, I will be trying your apple pie recipe too. I'm just getting into DIY, but have quite a collection of flavors going now. I think my next task is to sample all the tobacco flavors I got and try to come up with a good tobacco.

I still want to try this one. I don't have the tobacco or the Lorann's coffee yet. I do have some PA coffee, but don't know that it would be the same. Both flavors are on my list for my next order though. You all have me drooling over this recipe.

Time to get some more tiramisu flavoring. Next purchase might be the DV/TW tiramisu concentrate......

playing with a recipe for a mocha peppermint cappuccino.....Just need a couple days off to experiment.

playing with a recipe for a mocha peppermint cappuccino.....Just need a couple days off to experiment.

My absolute favorite Starbucks December drink! (think I just drooled a 'lil) :dribble:

Got the rest of my stuff in and mixed up some Kitsune's Tiramisu coffee and OMG!!! This is fantastic! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :unworthy:

I can taste the Tiramisu, I can taste Chocolate and I can taste the Tobacco. This is a wonderful mix!

HA! I told you man. I'm so proud of myself! :D Where's that patting self on back emotie when you need it?! I'm glad you like it too Brian; we're going to make kitsune famous! thumbsup.gif

Time to get some more tiramisu flavoring. Next purchase might be the DV/TW tiramisu concentrate......

kitsune, I did try the DW Tiramisu and I like it. I don't think it's as sweet as FA, but totally just absolutely fine. I love the stuff. Using tiramisu in everything now! Next I'll be dropping it in my coffee in the morning. Just got my third or fourth big bottle of the stuff, FA this time, from ecigexpress.

I ordered from ecigexpress also. They have 30ml bottles of FA for $6.99. Limited selection of FA at this time, but theyr'e working on getting more. I got a 30ml bottle of Tiramisu. The have lots of other flavoring though.

Hey, do yall think the "signature series" is just PA?

I really need a 30 ml bottle of tiramisu--I see an order in my future

Dave--the tiramisu would probably be good in coffe--being a food flavoring and all--I tried the coconut flavoring in my Chai tea--it was very good !!!

who would have thought--food flavoring is good in food !!!