Kitsune's Tiramisu Coffee

Kitsune turned me onto her wonderful tiramisu coffee recipe a while back and I've been vaping it daily ever since. Given I like the stuff so much I made a 30 ml batch of flavoring tonight so I don't have to mix it so often. :) Then I thought, WTH, I better share it too. Kitsune, I hope you don't mind that I've done this! I just love it, have to share.

This is for 30 ml of flavoring only, but I added percentages so you can scale it up or down to your heart's content. Enjoy!

Tiramisu Coffee

TW Tiramisu -- 66% 19.8 ml

Perfumer's Apprentice Chocolate -- 24% -- 7.2 ml

Flavour Art Mellow Sunset tobacco -- 10% -- 3 ml

Lorann's Coffee -- 5 drops (one drop per 6 ml of flavoring; this stuff is almost too potent so don't get carried away!)

That's it; hope you like it and thank kitsune for the wonderful vape!

Merry Mixing, as kitsune would say.

I swear I drooled a bit reading this :dribble: ! It sounds sooo good at the moment. I will have to figure out how to get my hands on some of those flavors! Thx for sharing!

I am very glad you like it, it really is one of my favorites. Its one of two that I keep going back to.

when you are ready for the apple pie let me know--apple pie is my other favorite.

Jeff I would be more than happy to donate some to you for all the hard work you do around here....just waiting on some bottles. should be here today.

if you really like it, you'll have to breakdown and mix.

I am very glad you like it, it really is one of my favorites. Its one of two that I keep going back to.

when you are ready for the apple pie let me know--apple pie is my other favorite.

Jeff I would be more than happy to donate some to you for all the hard work you do around here....just waiting on some bottles. should be here today.

if you really like it, you'll have to breakdown and mix.

Thank you Kitsune.:hug:

Naturally everybody beat me to the offers Jeff, but as it happens I have the flavor made and bottles to put it in. I'd be happy to get you through until these other two fine folks can do their part too. Just PM me your preferred mailing address and I'll get it out this weekend. I have a bunch of other packages to get out too, so not a special trip or anything -- total preparedness, that's my motto. ;)

Apple Pie

makes 5ml(18mg end strength)

3 ml 36/mg unflavored

1 ml FlavourArt(FA) Apple Pie

.5 ml (FA) Irish Cream

2 drops (FA) perique black(can substitute other tobacco flavoring)

6 drops(.2ml) (FA) menthol

6 drops (FA)(.2m) vanilla

.8ml VG or PG

The tiramisu and apple pie are both very rich flavors and keep me going all day. I still throw in a couple fruit flavors for change of pace. I do find if I vape the same flavor too much, I can't taste it as well. If I take a break (cleanse the palate)--all is right with world again.

One of these days I will try the decadant vapors/TW tiramisu and apple pie concentrates.

Apple Pie

makes 5ml(18mg end strength)

3 ml 36/mg unflavored

1 ml FlavourArt(FA) Apple Pie

.5 ml (FA) Irish Cream

2 drops (FA) perique black(can substitute other tobacco flavoring)

6 drops(.2ml) (FA) menthol

6 drops (FA)(.2m) vanilla

.8ml VG or PG

Now that's what I'm talkin about! thumbsup.gif Thank you! And now I have that excuse I needed to order more flavors; don't have Irish Cream, foolish me, or FA Apple Pie. Got the resta that stuff though. I need to start a shopping list to make sure I get all the flavors I want, too. Thanks miss! You're the best.

Naturally everybody beat me to the offers Jeff, but as it happens I have the flavor made and bottles to put it in. I'd be happy to get you through until these other two fine folks can do their part too. Just PM me your preferred mailing address and I'll get it out this weekend. I have a bunch of other packages to get out too, so not a special trip or anything -- total preparedness, that's my motto. ;)

Dave thank you so much for the offer. I gave kitsune my address already. She will be sending me some. You guys ( & gals) are awesome. I told kitsune I definately will be paying it forward.

FA chocolate is probably a great deal more concentrated than PA. Just keep it in mind. You might like a lot more chocolate flavoring anyway, though tiramisu has choc in it.

Hey guys, who would ya recommend for some good tobacco flavor concentrate?

I like Flavour Art (FA) tobaccos the best. My favorites are Perique Black and Burley, but the others are great too. There's one, Desert something, that I love too. My least favorite so far is Mellow Sunset -- I think 'mellow' is stretching the fact just a bit; it's anything but mellow in my book. Packs a kick! Not my favorite flavor, but still totally vapable in the right concoction. I tried it with Fairy's Finest Cinnamon though and that did not turn out well. :)

Alright, thank you sir. I will definitely check them out. I scooped up some Loranns caramel, marshmallow and a few others, looking forward to trying the DIY thang.

Alright, thank you sir. I will definitely check them out. I scooped up some Loranns caramel, marshmallow and a few others, looking forward to trying the DIY thang.

Watch out man, this is as addictive as anything that has to do with vaping. :D It's an easy way to tinker without causing technological catastrophe -- great for those with all or no thumbs. ;)

I been thinkin bout a lil DIY too, but need to get a lil more edumakated first! Been reading a lot bout it here.

You got it going then. The first thing I did after reading enough to have a general idea the processes of mixing, I bought two 10 ml glass measuring cylinders. I had absolutely no use for them for the last 6 months, until today. It's weird; I thought I'd just blown those few dollars not doing my research well enough, and it turns out it's exactly what I needed today. All I'm saying is, when you start thinking what to buy, you should follow your instinct.

Got the rest of my stuff in and mixed up some Kitsune's Tiramisu coffee and OMG!!! This is fantastic! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :unworthy:

I can taste the Tiramisu, I can taste Chocolate and I can taste the Tobacco. This is a wonderful mix!