Big Cartos And Attys Janty

Uma

The Janty crew is releasing their new products, the Big Cartomizer and the Big Attomizers.

http://www.jantyworld.com/news/upcoming-and-incoming.html

Anyone know what the BIG is? Is it limited to the XL or does it fit all 510's? What is the difference between it and a regular 510? Not much info over there.

The carto's look awesome though!! They have a funnel and a tube... and hold 2.5ml... I get first dibs!! BACK OFF!! :D

i wonder if the several big mod makers will be adjusting how they make mods to make then friendly to these atties and cartos. like how they might look funny on a VP type tapered-top mod, but fit flat on a flat top type mod. it should be interesting to see what happens. a 2.5ml carto would last quite a while i would assume.

Edited by Stirfry

• 3 weeks later...

Are we getting any closer to showtime?

Uma..if you want another look at them go to the totally wicked site...they have a vid of both the new cartos and new mega attys.

Just got mine in the mail, might take to work to try. But someone has to tell me why in the world I got white? WHITE!!! I love black, but white, really....WHITE!!! Guess the wife has two new megas after I'm done playing.

LOL.. hmmm, maybe a bit of sandpaper and a black magic marker would help alleviate your pain. :D

Looking forward to your review! The TW video gives the impression they vape ... differently. Perhaps a bit tight and less vapor and taste but .. worth it because they last for so long.. Oh do hurry back with a report!

Looking forward to your review!

Uma - you've been around long enough to know me...review? I just tried real quick, no TH but I'm at zero. I stupidly (go figure) put in 50 drops and it was still sucking it up but then realized I was possibly wasting, I'll try some more at home so see if the atty needs to break in. Maybe I'll watch the video to boot. This thing sure gets big with the mega atty and cart.

I just got my mega cartomizers in today from totally wicked. The 510 fitting is really recessed on these to fit over where to cone on an ego would screw on. I can't imagine it would really work on much else.