New E-Juice Site Recommendations Please

Vapor4Life's new WOW Juice is supposed to be excellent. The only one I've tried is their Peppermint... and it is really great in their lower resistance/Premium Cartos! I wish I would have tried more of their flavors now... but I was really just buying cartos this time.

Stirfry was correct about Awesome Vapor. You get a free 3 ml. sample with each bottle ordered. They are a small, family run business. I've ordered from the 2 or 3 times. They are great people.

I have to recomend tastyvapor.com their prices are reasonable and you can acually taste their juice. awesomevapor.com has great juice too and its all on sale right now. My latest good find was at freedomsmokeusa.com they offer the sample sizes to try first which was nice. Good luck on your hunt. Of course, I cannot leave out vaportalks dulcis as it is always a daily vape. Jenn

I'm going to throw my vote to vaporbomb. Not only because their flavors are awesome, but they also produce massive clouds of vapor. In addition, you can pick your ratio of pg/vg, in 10% increments, from 100% PG to 100% VG, and everything in between.

They've also been known to throw in free samples with orders, it's happened with both orders I have placed with them so far.

Stirfry was correct about Awesome Vapor. You get a free 3 ml. sample with each bottle ordered. They are a small, family run business. I've ordered from the 2 or 3 times. They are great people.

I've ordered their clove flavor SOOOOOO many times, it's just THAT wonderful!

Now THAT sounds like something I want to try! One good turn deserves another! Cheers!

I ordered from Celtic's Ejuice shop. I got a bottle of Hpnotiq, Orange Juice, and the classic tobacco.

That Hpnotiq is very good! its been my daily vape, and it's almost gone! WIll order more and save the next bottle.

The Orange Juice is not bad. It tastes, like- well orange, but I'm not getting the pulp taste, more like the orange peel taste somewhere in there.

The classic tobacco is good as far as light tobaccos go. i used about half of it, then gave the rest away to my wife's dad before he flew back to california. I'm discovering that tobacco is not for me anymore, but who knows, someday that could change.

All in all, Celtic's is a good site, good juices. Thanks for the recommendation!

Hi Guys & Girls

I agree with everybody about Tasty Vapor love most of their juice just do yourself a favor and stay away from their Tobacco Juice, Tobacco Menthol and the Root Beer Float. 1st the tobacco flavor well it's just not tobacco flavor and the vapor is lousy even with the 80PG 20VG I ordered and it kills cartomizers and even atomizers like you cant believe it 2nd the tobacco menthol man you can't call it tobacco at all the menthol is so overpowering it actually takes your breath away and then 3rd the root beer float all I can say is absolutely disgusting all three these juices are cartomizer and atomizer killers the root beer is so dark it's actually black in color I could use it as ink I actually took a toothpick and wrote on a peace of paper with it not to mention the taste. I love Tasty Vapors Liquids the other flavors is excellent I just think they should get rid of these three juices because if I did not order so many other flavors from them and only tried those three I would have never ordered from them again but they do have other great juices at great prices and excellent service and will always order from them again if they would still let me after this lol.

Their service is great too (TastyVapor). I shared my "tastes" with them... how I'd love this brands flavor but not so much the vapor, this brands vapor but not so much the flavor and how this brand had it down pat until they changed recipes, etc... and by golly they mixed me up the most perfect batch of ejuice I'd ever tasted. (even beat out Rath's Marshmellow lol). They sent me a note saying what "mix" it is so I can order it the same exact way next time if I like it this time. They rock!! They obviously know their stuff and how to decipher a customer's "tastebuds". whew!

Got my Cherry, Cheesecake, and Banana Cream combination abut 4 days ago from TastyVapor :D so far it tastes great, can barely taste anything but the cherry, but that is the way i told them to make it, Just wanted hints of cheesecake and banana cream. It hasn't steeped for the week that they recommend yet, so that might have something to do with it. Will DEFINITELY order from them again.