Ego Lovers Behold!

*anxiously awaits feedback*

Has anyone received this battery yet? Does it hold out as long as they claim it does?

Man I'm just itching to order this.

I have units that are a lot longer than my eGo and the length doesn't bother me at all. I doubt the length of the new eGo batteries would bother me either.

I am anxious to hear how long they are lasting for those of you who have ordered already.

Those are indeed epic... In size and vape time. Im anxious to find out exactly how much longer as well. This just may be the final excuse to get some LR 510 attys for my Ego.. Now I can tell everyone that I have a gigantic ego. /sarcasm

Edited by VapingSoldier

I have units that are a lot longer than my eGo and the length doesn't bother me at all. I doubt the length of the new eGo batteries would bother me either.

I am anxious to hear how long they are lasting for those of you who have ordered already.

I should be getting mine in the mail tomorrow. So we will soon see! :thumbsup:

I just slapped that 1000 mah BEAST on the charger... so we'll see how she compares to the standard ones. One thing I can say right now is that I honestly like the feel of it in my hand BETTER since it's a tad longer. It just feels like it fits my hand better... but I have rediculously long fingers... so that may be why. More to follow.

Oh yeah... and the VT COLA is great from what Ive vaped so far and with only a LR 510. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Can't wait to hear more!! And from anyone else who has their new batts. <hint hint>

I think I will start off fresh with it first thing in the morning and see how it goes. It must have been like 80% charged right off though.... light turned from red to green in about 30 minutes... and that wasn't the "quick/usb charger" either. Can't wait to see how it holds up because I'm LOVING the extra length of it when it's in hand. :thumbsup:

So, I started vaping this morning on the new 1000 mah battery WITH a LR atty.

I'm into hour 6 as we speak... and still seems to be going strong w/ no drop yet that I can tell.

By the way... I'm talking about some SERIOUSLY HEAVY VAPING... like "nic-sick" heavy vaping. It's hardly been out of hand. I will let you know when if finally gives up. :thumbsup:

So, I started vaping this morning on the new 1000 mah battery WITH a LR atty.

I'm into hour 6 as we speak... and still seems to be going strong w/ no drop yet that I can tell.

By the way... I'm talking about some SERIOUSLY HEAVY VAPING... like "nic-sick" heavy vaping. It's hardly been out of hand. I will let you know when if finally gives up. :thumbsup:

SO.... 8 Hours of HEAVY VAPING with a LR 510 atty.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a mega eGo batt ( I call it a "meGo"). It definitely is the longest-lasting battery I've used to date, lasting me (a pretty heavy vaper when I'm lounging about) a good half-day.

The assembled length from the battery end to the tip of the mouthpiece is 5 and 5/8". Shorter than a standard 801 penstyle, maybe (don't have any 801s left around to compare it).

I use it mostly around the house, just because the standard eGo batts fit in your pocket easier. But I wouldn't hesitate to take it on the road, either, it doesn't look at all weird.

EDIT: I use it once a day, usually, as the re-charge time is maybe 3-4 hours. I use it, then let it charge overnight. If it lasts for 300 charges (about the average, I think, no?), then in theory it should last almost a year before it craps out.

Might also mention that the switch on the one I have has a more robust feel than the standard eGo batts. More of a distinct click when you hit it, which I like.

Edited by StringDancer