Here's A Twist... What Flavors Do You Not Like?

So with a shopping spree recently done, I have flavors on the brain, and I'm looking at my bottle stack with the three or four flavors I don't care for and I sez to myself: "Self", I sez "Wouldn't it have been nice if I had known I might not care for those flavors before buying them?", and I replies to myself, "Self, you regularly troll a forum full of like minded individuals who may have been there if you had just asked, stop being a whinny dumb @#$ and start a thread to help yourself and maybe a few others avoid the flavors that may not be all that good"

So with that very good advice I begin this thread thusly. What are the flavors you have tried, oh my VT friends, that you did not like.

As for my list, I'll leave vendors out since its not really their fault, and I'll keep it simple. Blackberry, Black Cherry Cola, B&G Tobacco, and Butterscotch. The Tobacco and butterscotch I think was just a personal thing and others might find them very tasty, but blackberry tastes more floral than fruity, and Black Cherry Cola is just... bad, like really awful... like I took a fresh atty and risked killing it with a washing cuz I didn't even want the residue in there.

And note also, these are just my opinions like any replies will be and you can feel free to disagree with me. I just want to know if there are any juices out there the VT community thinks would be best avoided.

I hated the lemonade flavor I got from Tasty Vapor once. But it's the only one from them so far that I didn't like. It had an almost chemical taste to it - despite the fact that I really don't know what chemicals taste like. It's just what I thought of when I vaped it.

lol this sounds like an attack at rath juice because most people are saying rath juice but i too have bought rath juice i didnot enjoy and sent it on its way in the trash to a better place , i say rath root beer , ooooohhhhhh it was horible.

I got some whiskey from UrbanNightmare that was really tough to take. And some cheesecake from a "friend" that was...well let's not go there.

I have yet to try one that was supposed to taste like a menthol cig brand that I like...they are all nasty. I am not a fan of the tobacco flavor. I also didn't like the coffees, they taste good but my brain misfires at the thought of inhaling coffee!

I have yet to try one that was supposed to taste like a menthol cig brand that I like...they are all nasty. I am not a fan of the tobacco flavor. I also didn't like the coffees, they taste good but my brain misfires at the thought of inhaling coffee!

Dunno why but i love coffee flavor. Sweet and cinnamonny!! It's my only non-tobacco based flavor aside from caramel.