You Personl Set Ups

Ouster

Hello all

Though I'd start a thread on Your Personal Set-ups. I'm new to this and am only a week into it but, already I have quite a-bit of stuff lay'n around!! I ordered a very nice Essential oil storage box (aromatherapy) from theHolistshop.com. Its a 24 slot box that Im hoping will work well with my E-liquids & storage. Also i order the 510 PCC (lovin it) for my daily carry. It was a little hard to carry tho....so i made belt clip holder for it(like a pocket knife holder). It turned pretty good so, I made a YouTube video of it today(first ever vid on Youtube) Lots of first for me here in the last week :blink: Check it out, tell me what ya think. You can find it under search word Joye 510 PCC set-up. Was thinking this might be a fun thread to start so......plz add to it if you'd like. I know im interested in seeing/hearing of some good idea's

Nice vid - you should post it here. :thumbsup:

I use a mod most of the time so no PCC for me. They just stick in my shirt pocket. I've got a little plastic case that holds some batts, extra attys, etc. Actually a case that thumb tacks come in (got it from work). Nothing fancy.

That's awesome! Good Job! :thumbsup:

Edit to add: Forgot to say something about my setup! I'm a girl, we have lots of carrying things. :innocent: I actually use a change purse from an old purse. It's about the depth of a 10ml bottle, and holds extra atty's, battery's, juice. You know, all the stuff a girl needs. :)

Edited by TheBeckster

Awesome man, I dig it! I really enjoy it when folks get into their vaping gear and start finding ways to carry it or store it or whatever. I always get more ideas for my own mess. ;) Good stuff Ouster, keep it coming!

That's awesome! Good Job! :thumbsup:

Edit to add: Forgot to say something about my setup! I'm a girl, we have lots of carrying things. :innocent: I actually use a change purse from an old purse. It's about the depth of a 10ml bottle, and holds extra atty's, battery's, juice. You know, all the stuff a girl needs. :)

B) You ladies have much easier then men!! lol I actually thought maybe a fannypack for a sec..... okok less than a sec! THATS NOT HAPPEN :thumbsdown:

I've thought a fanny pack also, but then realized I couldn't wear it in public : ) I use an old shaving razer case, it's big enough to hold mods, batteries, attys, and some juice.

Unfortunately my vaping pics were erased with my computer hard drive. need to get around to taking some more.

for around town I have my 510/PCC and a few extra spare parts in an altoids tin. My refrdge holds about 400mls of various liquids, 30 some various flavorings. Tackle box holds all sorts of misc extra supplies, small craft box with essential items and next to me is my ever faithful VP-PT and my Little Gem (by Garry Dibley--UK), usually have 2-3 different flavors near by---

my life is slowly and happily being consumed by all things vaping !!!!

Ive got the 510 PCC i only use it if i know im going to be away from the house for more than 4-5 hours. cause i can make two batteries last that long. so i just throw them in my pocket. but other than that when im at home i use my new passthrough and it works great no need for battery wasting!

Is it better to refrigerate you E-liquids?

E-liquid should be stored at room temperature. I think Chris recommends 65-77 degrees F. You also want to keep the liquid out of bright light and away from moisture. The bathroom cabinet is a bad place to store it. I keep mine in the kitchen cupboard. I don't have children so the kitchen works well for me.

Ive got the 510 PCC i only use it if i know im going to be away from the house for more than 4-5 hours. cause i can make two batteries last that long. so i just throw them in my pocket

Batteries will stop working at some point in time, and its usually the worst possible time. Just saying.

• 8 months later...

B) You ladies have much easier then men!! lol I actually thought maybe a fannypack for a sec..... okok less than a sec! THATS NOT HAPPEN :thumbsdown:

I need something for my modbox..kinda looks like a small police scanner box that you hold in your hand.

I keep all my stuff in a 3 drawer container on wheels. the drawers all pull out. I have all my small bottles of liquid in one, and extra e-cig machines and chargers in the other drawers. then on top of that I bought a very tiny small 3 drawer container( no wheels) in there I have all my cleaning tools. then I put all my new atomizers and cart`s in the other drawer.

Nice all, I need pics too :( I'm rolling with an eGo and Riva. Using the Tank, megga Atty, and cartos. I've moved my things from 1 box to another. My collection keeps growing, but I'm afraid to keep it all in one place. Hubby might actualy figure it out. LOL