Off & Running

Ouster

Hi All, second post :punk: Just received my second order of 510 items!! Think I got enough items to hold me awhile. I now have 6 batteries, 7 atomizers, 4 bottles of e-liquid, and I also received my new Passthrough!! I love new toys!!!! I was hoping sum1 might post to me how to get that cool banner that tells you Days/hrs without cig and money saved!??? Im gonna surf here and try to figure it out later Ouster

Grats Ouster, it's always good to have spare parts. You'll find a few of us on this forum that are stockpiling for the vaping apocalypse right now, I hope I'm wrong but just in case I'm not I'm setting aside about 2 years worth of atomizers and juice for me and my wife. Cheers.

Grats Ouster, it's always good to have spare parts. You'll find a few of us on this forum that are stockpiling for the vaping apocalypse right now, I hope I'm wrong but just in case I'm not I'm setting aside about 2 years worth of atomizers and juice for me and my wife. Cheers.

SO...how many Batteries/Atomizers is that? Also will the e-liquid last that long??? :unworthy:

SO...how many Batteries/Atomizers is that? Also will the e-liquid last that long??? :unworthy:

Shelf life of nicotine is about 2 years from what I've pieced together. I ordered 500ml of 125mg/ml nicotine base a couple weeks back and after I cut in to an appropriate strength and flavor it I'm looking at about 3500ml of juice and I can mix new flavors whenever I choose. As far as attys go, I have 24 untouched attys right now (about 8 in circulation between my wife and I), would like another 20 or so. Batteries are not an issue because I we both use mods that take generic rechargeable batteries (18650, RCR123a, 10440, etc.).

Copy the HTML code generated when you create the banner and insert it into your profile signature.

Lol, I did as you said, that's what happens. :mellow:

Shelf life of nicotine is about 2 years from what I've pieced together. I ordered 500ml of 125mg/ml nicotine base a couple weeks back and after I cut in to an appropriate strength and flavor it I'm looking at about 3500ml of juice and I can mix new flavors whenever I choose. As far as attys go, I have 24 untouched attys right now (about 8 in circulation between my wife and I), would like another 20 or so. Batteries are not an issue because I we both use mods that take generic rechargeable batteries (18650, RCR123a, 10440, etc.).

WOW!! OK looks as if i may need a few more items!! Like I said im a noob :baby: Ill give it about month, see how it goes (fingers crossed). If I feel this strongly about vaping still, Ill go to TOWN!! :2guns: Thank you for the post

Ouster

I'm one of the stock pilers GDub mentioned. I have 42 unopened attys and about 10 in use. Just started buying nic so I can mix my own if it comes to that. Currently have 375ml of 48mg base. If I mix that down to 24mg it'll last about a year +/-. I'm seriously considering getting some 100mg nic.

I'm one of the stock pilers GDub mentioned. I have 42 unopened attys and about 10 in use. Just started buying nic so I can mix my own if it comes to that. Currently have 375ml of 48mg base. If I mix that down to 24mg it'll last about a year +/-. I'm seriously considering getting some 100mg nic.

Im i missing something???? Is there going to be a ban on E-cigs, sounds like you guys are stock-piling for 2012 end of the world theory :laser::nuke:

Im i missing something???? Is there going to be a ban on E-cigs, sounds like you guys are stock-piling for 2012 end of the world theory :laser::nuke:

Yeah, so there is always a ban looming on the horizon lately, I mean Big Tobacco doesn't take kindly to losing money, so you can trust they are hard at work with their lobbyists and buddies at the FDA looking for any excuse to ban sales here in the USA.

Well..I'm late again but welcome. Glad you joined us.

Hey we all got to start somewhere, just keep going and it will add up quickly.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum! It will only get better and better. You'll also notice an increase in the spending you do in regards to Electronic Cigarettes buying mods, new flavors, etc!

Welcome to the forum! It will only get better and better. You'll also notice an increase in the spending you do in regards to Electronic Cigarettes buying mods, new flavors, etc!

No kidding, I plan on going off to electrojuice and vaprite to see what they have in 0mg. I'll be testing some different attys (with adapters) at different voltages on different devices. Think I want a low res 901 and 801 if I can find them. Figure I'll give the rath I have another try while I'm at it.

Oh my point...whatever I've spent pales in comparison to what I've saved, both tangible and intangible.

Oh my point...whatever I've spent pales in comparison to what I've saved, both tangible and intangible.

Isn't that the truth! I pretty buy anything I want when it comes to this stuff and I still save money over smoking analogs. Seriously, I have built up a good stockpile and could easily go "off the grid" for over a year with all my spares and e-juice and I still have saved money even if I quit vaping today and gave it all away.

Thank you guys for posting.....believe me, Im taking it all in!! Reading this forum and the doing a little research...I have a very good feeling- I have cigarettes BEAT!! Im on my 5th day vaping,and even with my wife still smoking in front of me-----Its all good!! Im not tense, grumpy, or jonesing in any way! :smoke: This is a GAME changer!!! Thank you all for your words of encouragement and advice! :D

Ouster, welcome and keep up the good work. In a couple of weeks IF you do try a cigarette I promise you that it will taste like you are smoking @ss. I can hardly wait to see what kind of vape monster you turn into when you discover the wonderful world of mods.....GOOD LUCK

Edited by carguy50

IF you do try a cigarette I promise you that it will taste like you are smoking @ss.

Hey this is a family forum...what you do on your own time is your business... ;-)

I tried one a few weeks in, horrible taste, just horrible. Killed a bottle of water trying to get the taste out. Wanted to see if I got a buzz when I smoked (I never said I was smart).

Ouster - I just wanted to add if you do have an analogue, just consider it a stumble, figure out why you needed it, try to fix it and move on. Many folks have an equipment or mental breakdown, go back to smoking and feel like they failed. shouldn't.

Edited by FTJoe

Ouster - I just wanted to add if you do have an analogue, just consider it a stumble, figure out why you needed it, try to fix it and move on. Many folks have an equipment or mental breakdown, go back to smoking and feel like they failed. shouldn't.