Hi

kristin

Welcome Kristin to the Forum. Look at the very top of the page, "What's Hot". That has a choice for today's posts. Or you can use the view new content feature also towards the top.

Edited by BirdDog

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

For those who don't know me:

My name is Kristin Noll-Marsh. I am on the board of directors for CASAA.org (Consumers Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association). We are a group promoting safer, smokeless alternatives. We are all vapers & vaping vendors. For more info, check out the site!

I started vaping last summer - bought a kit at a state fair booth. Went online, found forums, bought a 510 and was a happy camper until I found out the FDA was trying to ban them.

Started out by writing pro-ecig articles, because no one else was, lol! http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/624909/kristin_nollmarsh.html

Also wrote a couple guides on another forum about the care and use of the Joye510 and an awesome cart mod called PTB Made Easy.

Next thing I know, I was elected to the CASAA board, then got involved with Vapers International and the Vapers Coalition!

Along with all of that, last month I started an luxury ecig carrying case e-store called VapeBoxz.com.

I'm 42, married with 4 kids with ages from 3 1/2 to 19 years old. My husband is 29 and also a vaper!

There - I'm no longer a newb!! :D

Really glad to have you with us Kristin,We can use all the vaper support that we can muster, and those luxury boxes are AWESOME! A huge welcome and I hope to see you around!

Edited by Phaseman66

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Also wrote a couple guides on another forum about the care and use of the Joye510 and an awesome cart mod called PTB Made Easy.

last month I started an luxury ecig carrying case e-store called VapeBoxz.com.

ahh, that's where I've seen you! Those carrying cases are beautiful!

Welcome to VT Kristin, I hope you'll share a lot of your experience here as well. We're all about being educated and safe. Thanks for the petition heads up, too.