The Word Is Spreading

My sister-in-law had a big staff meeting today at the local Women's Shelter. I gave her two 510 sets (cart, atty, battery) preloaded with some Essence USA mix and 555, the bottle of Essence, a KR808 PCC with an 808 to 510 adapter in it, with a battery plugged in, and a 510 cartomizer in the PCC filled with Jeff's Mix (from WordUpEcig). And also a fist full of about 30 business cards from all the online vendors I've ever ordered from before.

She gave a little presentation to her employees about PVs because they all smoke. They were all very impressed, and took *all* of the business cards away from her :)

It went very well, and I'm freaking happy about it. Hopefully they'll go home tonight and do their own online reading and work up the courage to buy a starter kit somewhere. It would be fantastic to "save" some folks from smoking analogs. Plus, on a selfish note, I'd like more vapers in my area!

Wish them luck!

Thanks folks! I'm pretty darn excited about it.

Come to find out, I still didn't have enough business cards for everyone to have 1 of each, so they ended up making photo copies of every company's card :)

It put me in such a good mood that I forfeited the two 510 sets and Essence juice (plus a charger) to my sister-in-law since she was dragging her feet buying a starter kit. Now she has no excuse not to try completely switching off analogs!

Edited by Brandon

My sister-in-law had a big staff meeting today at the local Women's Shelter. I gave her two 510 sets (cart, atty, battery) preloaded with some Essence USA mix and 555, the bottle of Essence, a KR808 PCC with an 808 to 510 adapter in it, with a battery plugged in, and a 510 cartomizer in the PCC filled with Jeff's Mix (from WordUpEcig). And also a fist full of about 30 business cards from all the online vendors I've ever ordered from before.

She gave a little presentation to her employees about PVs because they all smoke. They were all very impressed, and took *all* of the business cards away from her :)

It went very well, and I'm freaking happy about it. Hopefully they'll go home tonight and do their own online reading and work up the courage to buy a starter kit somewhere. It would be fantastic to "save" some folks from smoking analogs. Plus, on a selfish note, I'd like more vapers in my area!

Wish them luck!

Nice Brandon It feels so good to get someone off tobacco every time I/We take some one from the dangers of tobacco and help them walk over to the vaping side it make us feel so good and after so long you would think it would go away well it does not I feel so good every single time that it is the best high I have ever had. I know some people are like what but you really can get high on life and by helping others make a life changing decision that is going to better there lives and it feels so good to be part of that every time.

Well just wanted to say Brandon We know exactly how you feel and it is AWESOME .

Well if you need anything just let us know.

Thanks Jeffrey & Laurin :thumbsup:

Yeah Tektronik, right down here in southern OK.

My wife ran across a vaper when she was getting out of class late one night. Of course, she didn't get her name or phone number or anything b/c my wife doesn't vape :)

But we've apparently got some vapers around here some where! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update: 5 of my sister-in-law's employees are now happy vapers :)

Really they took to vaping like ducks on water. She comments all the time about how they vape in their offices and come to staff meetings with a PV in their mouths! I think all of them bought 510s, but I'm not 100% sure of this. The 510 was my recommendation due to the better throat hit that newer vapers need to get off analog cigarettes and I'd recommend it again in a heartbeat.

I think most of them bought their supplies from Vapor Kings, because they're in the same state as us.

I also just sent my sister-in-law with all the extra bottles of juice that I don't like or just don't prefer. About 20 bottles I think :) I told her to keep as many of them as she'd like, then pass along any of them to her employees to try out.

Honestly this is a mixed blessing for me. I'm so happy that at least 5 smokers are successfully making the switch to vaporizers. But I'm also a little trepidatious since the FDA is getting more active in trying to ban us and make it harder to get supplies. For myself, my family, and the other vapers that we've able to help I truly hope that everything will turn out for the best once all the dust settles.

I know what you mean, Brandon. I'm giving someone one of my 510 units tonight and I'm a bit nervous about it because of the ban. But, on the other hand, the more people who are vaping, the better. The more people we can get to speak up, the more they will have to listen to us. Or, at the very least, we can make a bigger noise about it.

I also brought someone into the vaping family recently. Like nana, I kinda feel nervous that I introduced someone to something they will fall in love with, and there is a slight chance it could be taken away. If it is ever made illegal, I unfortunately will become an outlaw. Anybody with me? gun.gif

I also brought someone into the vaping family recently. Like nana, I kinda feel nervous that I introduced someone to something they will fall in love with, and there is a slight chance it could be taken away. If it is ever made illegal, I unfortunately will become an outlaw. Anybody with me? gun.gif

Amen. Like nana said, the more people we can bring into vaping the harder we will be to ignore. And if it become necessary, I say scofflaw away!

I Sir, am most definitely with you. I will endevor to persevere, by any means necessary, :pirate:

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go Brandon!!!I passed out all the cards I received from Arno, and Phil...also referring all my coworkers to this and other Vaping forms. Good to share the word, and good one with the units you shared! Got me thinking of a use for all my still "useful old C 15?/ C16?" The first units I started with, till I got my 801. I loaned one of them to a coworker, to use still has not returned it. I checked with him, he also has the forum site, and told him to take his time. Planting the seeds! Vape on Monty