Looking For The Right Stuff

Jerimy

Well As a newbie I know this takes alot of time reading all the blogs and forums to find the best info.....but I have read and read and read, well I need alittle more direct answer to what questions i have.

Im wanting to know which e-cig, e-pipe,e-cigar, e-vapor machine gives the best biggest vapors. I want a white out when i exhale. What atomizer lasts longer. Longer lasting power.....

What do you all prefer most, PG, VG, PGVG 50/50 Let me know.

My fisrt time purchase was the blu e-cig....happy with the nic i get but needs more vapor can blu use other companys parts...

Well teach me people what your thing is.....maybe its what im looking for.....

Oh and the April Fools Admin joke scared the **** out of me for a second. Ya thanks....lol

Well As a newbie I know this takes alot of time reading all the blogs and forums to find the best info.....but I have read and read and read, well I need alittle more direct answer to what questions i have.

Im wanting to know which e-cig, e-pipe,e-cigar, e-vapor machine gives the best biggest vapors. I want a white out when i exhale. What atomizer lasts longer. Longer lasting power.....

My fisrt time purchase was the blu e-cig....happy with the nic i get but needs more vapor can blu use other companys parts...

Oh and the April Fools Admin joke scared the **** out of me for a second. Ya thanks....lol

Battery Unit: I use the Spade which is available at VT Store (see link above) battery life is long

Adapter: use 510 to 901 adapter ring as the Spade has 510 fitting

Atomizer: 510 attys and 901 attys (i prefer my 901 attys) about a month of use with regular vaping, more if you are a lightweigh.

Juice: I have no issues with PG so that is my preference, Sometimes add USP glycerin to thicken it up a bit, but that dilutes mg and flavor level, although ups the vapor level.

Cartridges: I mostly direct drip on atty but sometimes use a cart.

As these things are all MY personal choice, stay tuned for others to chime in with their choices, as this vaping thing is all about options and what you like. Heck there are 200 brands/types of analog cigarettes!!

spell.gif

Edited by Vacker1229

You will get a lot of different opinions on this. I will tell you what units give the most vapor for me personally:

• Vaprlife Passthrough
  • Silver Bullett @ 6 volts
  • Any of my 3.7volt units with a low res atty.

I use PG juice but I also like a PG/VG mix.

Edited by jeffb

I understand about wanting huge amounts of vapor. That's what I want, too.

I've gone through a few different models and in my opinion the 510 atty gives the best vapor all around. The problem with the 510 kits is that the battery life is horrible. I now own the eGo and it's got fantastic vapor and fantastic battery life. So that has to be my recommendation for the 510 now.

I also own the VP/PT. It's a 5 volt device and even though I am a huge fan of the 510 atty, once I tried the low bridge 801 (or the 302 which is basically the same thing, but maybe a tad bit better) I liked it better. But I only like it on the VP/PT. With the 302/801 low bridge, you get huge, massive, clouds of vapor. It's vapor heaven. Really. I don't use my VP/PT that much because of the amount of juice I go through with it, but I do use it daily. A little bit in the mornings and a little bit in the evenings. Oh, and the best vapor comes when the VP/PT is plugged into an outlet, not plugged into the computer.

As far as juice goes, the more VG you have, the better the vapor production. Straight VG is very thick, but doable. I usually use about 50/50 VG&PG when I mix my own. Sometimes a little more VG than PG.

Of course these are just my opinions. I'm sure you'll get some more before too long.

I'm sure there will be many opinions and personal experiences posted in this topic, therefor this is my best advice for you.

When it comes to the smaller electronic cigarette personal vaporizers (PVs), I would say the Totally Wicked Tornado/Janty eGo is a fine choice for a fine price ($80 kit). I have a review of the PV in the Reviews section of the forums as well as a big vapor production montage in the videos section (I'll post links for you). It is a 3.7 volt device which around the average of these simpler devices. There are also higher voltage PVs that are much more powerful but I have no experience with them. There are also low resistance atomisers which make a traditional 3.7 volt operate closer to the power of a 5 volt PV, again I do not have any experience with these (but mine are in the mail) :)

As far as juices go, I'd say it is more personal preference to what you like (PG or VG wise) and what setups you would be using. But I can recommend these companies Vapor Talk, Wet Your Stick, and Totally Wicked eliquids; great variety and solid customer satisfaction and service.

Tornado review: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/4831-totally-wicked-tornado/page__p__42438__fromsearch__1&#entry42438

Big Vapor vid:

Hope this helps you out, happy vaping.

Edited by SickDripzz

What do you guys think of the DSE905 Or 510 Magnum....

I really want something long lasting and and great vapor clouds.

I want to be able to take it with me with out a worrie of dead battery.....

hello as far as i know the best way's to get huge cloud's are either high voltage or a low resistance atomizer on 3.7. I use a GLV that run's at 5v the batt's last me all day and it put's out huge cloud's of vapor, it is a little hard to get and kinda expensive but i love it. I have also heard of good thing's about the mako at electronicstix because it can run at many differant voltages with differant tubes and batt's and it is priced pretty good.

As far as juice goes i like to used 40%VG and 60%PG i find that gives good vapor good thoat hit and flavor. I'm still relativally new to vaping so i hope i didnt give any bad advice :)

All good answers. I like the 510 with mega batteroies, using the spade because of longer battery life and carrying those batteries around is easier. I might get the indulgence. I would have recommended a 510 if you're new to this then an upgrade, but since you have a working blu as a backup, then go for the upgrade now as long as the blu is still working. Keep it handy in case there's trouble with the upgrade. After saying I might get the indulgence, I am now intrigued with the GLV...

a little more info on the GLV. It runs on 2 3.7 1000mah batt's and has a resistor to bring it down to 5v so that's why it last's so long. I actually forgot to charge it last saturday and it lasted 2 day's without dying but there are trade off's for example it's pretty big and you have to preorder and wait for awhile to get it.

What do you guys think of the DSE905 Or 510 Magnum....

I really want something long lasting and and great vapor clouds.

I want to be able to take it with me with out a worrie of dead battery.....

I have the "510 Magnum" and overall I wish I'd got something else like a Janty stick or spade. The battery life is great but the design/quality of the product not so much.... Vapor production is good but one drop and the top plastic piece will pop off ( Happened just the other day, fixed it by squeezing it in my vice) not to mention the times it randomly comes on in your pocket without any lights coming on or any warning at all. Sigh, It's all I have for now and it does it's job and I do think it'll be a great backup but for my lifestyle I need something else as my main PV.

Welcome to the forum. Many of the folks here really like their spade or Ego. I have a V3Janty stick and it's a great little unit and has really good battery life.

Vapor production is good and it gets better with an adapter and 510 atty. It's no power house only 3.7v but it really works great.

Check it out and see what you think.

The stick, Spade and eGO are all great units that product lots of tasty vapor. Stay away from the DSE905 as they tend to break easy. If you want the original design of the 905 get the screwdriver.

I've been using the 510 with a manual switch for over a year, but I was missing a real throat hit after a while. It seemed to me that a new 510 atomizer will deliver well in the beginning but then level off. Like a month ago I tried the manual M4 from Innovapor after the guy there told me that the M4 has a slightly better throat hit and the same vapor production as the 510. I was really amazed to find out that the M4 actually produces constant clouds of vapor and a lot better throat hit than the 510 ...once it is broken in after a day or two that is. In comparison to the 510 the vapor production doesn't level off, it actually increases for a while and stays.

I would definitely give those a try, they're a rather small unit but put out an incredible amount of vapor! Keep in mind that this is for the manual one (with the button), I never tried the automatic one. Regardless, coming from the blucig you will definitely be very satisfied with a 510 or M4 already.

As neRo9k said if you want something along the lines of the 905 get a Screwdriver. I have one and I like it allot. Although I did have a pocket scare with it once. I put the cap over the switch without realizing that the switch button had backed off. The cap pushed the button down and turned the SD on unattended. The atty got so hot it melted the cartridge. Blew a pretty new atty on that one. If you get a Screwdriver check your switch often. As 3.7v devices go the SD is among the very best but that switch fastener is it's achilles heel. Oh Totally Wicked has a nice leather holster that looks like it would forgo the need to really use the switch cap. I have to get one soon so I can verify this though.