510 Cartomizer From Liquidxpress

Brian

I ordered some of the new 510 cartomizers from liquidxpress on Sunday and received them on Wednesday. I've never had any luck with the KR808 carto's... I've used them on the KR808 batteries and with an adapter on my other PV's, but have never been impressed. They've always been inconsistent in vapor production for me. I'd only get a couple of drags and would have to wait a while before I could get another good one, and I got juiced often. When I talked to Rob about the 510 carto's he said that they were KR carto's but redesigned to have better air flow and that the coil heats in the center, not at the bottom. I was skeptical, but he seemed quite happy with the redesign, so I figured I'd give it a try.

I put one on my Spade and gave it a try. I was quite impressed at first, but after a few minutes I became even more impressed. It produces great vapor, a pretty good TH, and has amazing flavor. Two hours later I was still impressed, but figured the juice would be running out soon, but it was time for bed. This morning, I put in a fresh battery and started vaping around 5:30am. About 10am it started to die down and I figured the juice was about used up, but then I realized my LED was getting dim also. Slapped in a new battery and kept on vaping. A little after 2pm I started to get a metallic taste - I had finally run out of juice. In total, that's about 10 hours of vaping on one cartomizer. Now, I wasn't vaping heavily, but I certainly didn't baby it. I put in a fresh battery this morning and vaped through two 360 mah 10440's today, plus two hours on a battery last night. And unlike my experience with the KR808, I didn't get juiced at all... Nope, not once.

No question about it. This cartomizer has far exceeded my expectations. All I was hoping for was something that would get me to and from work a few days (45 minute drive one way), but what I got was something much better. If I only use it while driving, then one cartomizer will last me a full week. Like the KR808, these can be refilled, but even if I only refill it once, then I'm looking at $1 a week to be able to vape heavily while driving. I will never fool with a cart mod again. No more fluval/PTD/ZMF/Blue foam... NEVER AGAIN! I've tried just about every cart stuffing I could figure out to try, but didn't have much luck with any of them. If I can't drip, I'll be using a 510 cartomizer.

As far as I know, these are only available at liquidxpress and Dietsmokes. They are prefilled with exclusive liquidxpress juice. I haven't heard if they'll be available unfilled yet.

Bottom line - I highly recommend these!

Thanks so much for the info. As usual you have come through with some great information.

I am very interested in trying some of these and now I know where to get them.

Thanks again Brian. Good review!!!

Think I'll give you a +1 for all the great help.

Edited by snubber

I ordered some of the new 510 cartomizers from liquidxpress on Sunday and received them on Wednesday. I've never had any luck with the KR808 carto's... I've used them on the KR808 batteries and with an adapter on my other PV's, but have never been impressed. They've always been inconsistent in vapor production for me. I'd only get a couple of drags and would have to wait a while before I could get another good one, and I got juiced often. When I talked to Rob about the 510 carto's he said that they were KR carto's but redesigned to have better air flow and that the coil heats in the center, not at the bottom. I was skeptical, but he seemed quite happy with the redesign, so I figured I'd give it a try.

I put one on my Spade and gave it a try. I was quite impressed at first, but after a few minutes I became even more impressed. It produces great vapor, a pretty good TH, and has amazing flavor. Two hours later I was still impressed, but figured the juice would be running out soon, but it was time for bed. This morning, I put in a fresh battery and started vaping around 5:30am. About 10am it started to die down and I figured the juice was about used up, but then I realized my LED was getting dim also. Slapped in a new battery and kept on vaping. A little after 2pm I started to get a metallic taste - I had finally run out of juice. In total, that's about 10 hours of vaping on one cartomizer. Now, I wasn't vaping heavily, but I certainly didn't baby it. I put in a fresh battery this morning and vaped through two 360 mah 10440's today, plus two hours on a battery last night. And unlike my experience with the KR808, I didn't get juiced at all... Nope, not once.

No question about it. This cartomizer has far exceeded my expectations. All I was hoping for was something that would get me to and from work a few days (45 minute drive one way), but what I got was something much better. If I only use it while driving, then one cartomizer will last me a full week. Like the KR808, these can be refilled, but even if I only refill it once, then I'm looking at $1 a week to be able to vape heavily while driving. I will never fool with a cart mod again. No more fluval/PTD/ZMF/Blue foam... NEVER AGAIN! I've tried just about every cart stuffing I could figure out to try, but didn't have much luck with any of them. If I can't drip, I'll be using a 510 cartomizer.

As far as I know, these are only available at liquidxpress and Dietsmokes. They are prefilled with exclusive liquidxpress juice. I haven't heard if they'll be available unfilled yet.

Bottom line - I highly recommend these!

Glad to see a review of these. I got mine from Liquidexpress and was also impressed. I got about 7 hours-pretty heavy vaping. I am not thrilled with how my first refill attempt went but since its new I am sure someone will figure out the best way to refill them. I just ordered some from Parked in my fav. carmel mach.

I've had these 510 Cartomizers since they where first available and they are great. As far a refilling I will say I have tried the condom method from both the top and bottom, tried driping directly into the battery connector and the one thing I have learned is you don't use as much juice as you would on a 808 or you could get leakage. The condom method filling from the battery connection side seems to work best but the refilling still needs some adjusting to make it better. But all in all these are great devices and they vape really well. If anyone has any questions about them feel free to contact me.

Excellent review Brian, and fantastic news all around! Thanks for all of the detail. I'm pretty excited about this.

As soon as someone offers a blank version (or just otherwise a VG-filled version) then I'm all over it!

Condoms and cartomisers?I am not sure I like where this is going.I am glad someone is trying to improve on things .Except for the fact they are wanting to sell more carto's ,I wonder why they don't make the end pop off easy for refilling.

Condoms and cartomisers?I am not sure I like where this is going.I am glad someone is trying to improve on things .Except for the fact they are wanting to sell more carto's ,I wonder why they don't make the end pop off easy for refilling.

Rob posted in another thread that he had problems with the caps comming off in his mouth on the KR808's so they had these designed where the cap didn't come off. I'm not looking forward to trying the "condom" method, but I suppose I will.

Wanted to add that I got the carto's in Honey Flue Cured and Taboo. I've never tried their Honey Flue, but I'm certainly glad I did now. It's really good. I will be ordering the juice. Haven't tried the Taboo yet, but I'll post back when I do. I use liquidxpress Mr. Bean pretty regularly, so once they get that in carto's I'll buy some of them.

Great review, Brian. I really like the sounds of these for traveling. It would sure make things a whole lot easier. I've never used a carto, but I'm sure considering it now.

Thanks for all the great info.

Wanted to add that I got the carto's in Honey Flue Cured and Taboo. I've never tried their Honey Flue, but I'm certainly glad I did now. It's really good. I will be ordering the juice. Haven't tried the Taboo yet, but I'll post back when I do. I use liquidxpress Mr. Bean pretty regularly, so once they get that in carto's I'll buy some of them.

The 510 cartos that come in Taboo flavour taste alot like carmel machiato from dietsmokes-good. I will have to try the ones with honey flue cure-sounds good too.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines