I Can't Believe I Got Off Analogs!

SerialVapist

Hi all. I just joined this forum today and wanted to say "hey"! I am so happy I found egics. I quit real ciggies in January and am sooo proud of myself. I had to learn the hard way with finding which ecig worked for me. I started by ordering the Blu. Then I found some forums and did some real learning, and bought myself a 510 kit. Right now I have five 510's! Disappointed with their battery life, I am now awaiting tomorrow's delivery of my Janty Ego starter kit. I am pretty much a "serial vapist" and I think the Ego with its long battery life is the answer to endlessly charging up my 510's.

Question: I am always pulling the mouthpiece of the atomizer in order to drip more juice into the cart. Will I be able to do this as easily with the Ego?? In this case would it be better to use that cone attachment or leave it off?

Also...the Ego does use 510 atty's and mouthpieces, correct??

One last thing, on the average, how many hours would you say you vape in a day?

I have been vaping for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 3 hours, 33 minutes and 25 seconds (50 days). I have saved $526.55 by not smoking 1,504 cigarettes. I have saved 5 Days, 5 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 1/30/2010 1:15 PM

post-2472-126920456089_thumb.jpg

post-2472-126920456089_thumb.jpg

Hi all. I just joined this forum today and wanted to say "hey"! I am so happy I found egics. I quit real ciggies in January and am sooo proud of myself. I had to learn the hard way with finding which ecig worked for me. I started by ordering the Blu. Then I found some forums and did some real learning, and bought myself a 510 kit. Right now I have five 510's! Disappointed with their battery life, I am now awaiting tomorrow's delivery of my Janty Ego starter kit. I am pretty much a "serial vapist" and I think the Ego with its long battery life is the answer to endlessly charging up my 510's.

Question: I am always pulling the mouthpiece of the atomizer in order to drip more juice into the cart. Will I be able to do this as easily with the Ego?? In this case would it be better to use that cone attachment or leave it off?

I have been vaping for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 3 hours, 33 minutes and 25 seconds (50 days). I have saved $526.55 by not smoking 1,504 cigarettes. I have saved 5 Days, 5 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 1/30/2010 1:15 PM

Hey SerialVapist. :) Welcome to Vapor Talk !!

Yes you will be able to drip with th eGo. The eGo does come standard with a 510 connector, so it sounds like you'll be ready to go.

If you don't like constantly taking the cart tip off to drip, I would recommend the T-Tips from Super T Manufacturing or the new D-Tips from Nhaler. They allow you to drip into the mouthpiece without taking it off.

I vape around 14 hours a day. Some days more, some less.

Congrats on almost 2 months of vaping. thumbsup.gif

Congrats and welcome to VT! I've heard nothing but good things aobut the eGo, so I'm sure you're going to love it.

I'm usually up by 5am and go to bed around 10pm. So that's about 17 hours of vaping per day. :)

WELCOME. The experts got yer questions taken care of :) I vape more than I smoked, that's all I know. I'm afraid if I go and start counting I'll just vape MORE.

I have an Ego and I love it. The battery lasts much longer than my 901s and I believe they have about the same battery life as the 510s. I had the problem of not being able to keep up with my vaping rate with the regular if I got stressed and "serial vaped" so I know just what you mean!

Welcome to Vapor Talk, Vapist! You've found a great place, as you can see. These vultures have left me nothing to help with :D, so I'll just say Congratulations on 50 days of non-smoking! That's great and we're glad to have you here. Join in the fun, you certainly have valuable experience to share!

Welcome to Vapor Talk and congrats on being smoke free!! It's a great feeling, isn't it? And each day you add to the count just makes it all the better.

Don't worry about the eGo. You're going to love it!! Battery life is great! And dripping is not a problem. The cone does not interfer at all. It stays in place, but you remove the cart just like you do on the regular ones. The cone is below the cart. I may not have said that just right, but you'll see as soon as you get it. The only time you take the cone off is when you take the atty off. And that's only to charge the battery...in my case anyway. I only use one battery per day, but I also use a passthrough part of the day, so I can't say for sure how long the battery lasts me. Well over six hours of using it alone, I know that for sure.

Be sure and let us know what you think when you get the eGo. I think you're gonna fall in love. :dribble:

Welcome to the forum and Congrats on being analog free! and for purchasing the eGo, it's a great investment. I have one and love it. Just recently I purchased a stainless steel T-tip and what an amazing helpful critter it is! I no longer have to take the mouthpiece (cart) out, wipe it down, reinsert, twist the cone back on. (I always took the cover on&off, but that's optional). With the T-tip, I just drip and puff. :)

Battery life for me avgs 8 hrs per battery. I'm a steady vaporer... but have cut back to 0 nic at least 3/4 of the day.

Be sure to collect extra attys asap, they are selling out f a s t.

Really, Uma? I didn't know that. I've been thinking I want to get some more, but haven't paid any attention to whether or not anyone has them available. Maybe I better start buying. :yes

OK...I got my eGO and I LOVE IT!!! It's everything everyone said it was what with the looonnngg battery life too.

I did come with 1 mega size atomizer, but I have found little difference between the mega atty and my regular 510 attys. But then again, it's only been 1 day!

Does the mega atty really make a difference???

**********************************************************************************************************************

I have quit smoking analogs for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 23 hours, 5 minutes and 3 seconds (52 days). I have saved $556.09 by not smoking 1,588 cigarettes. I have saved 5 Days, 12 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 1/30/2010 1:15 PM

OK...I got my eGO and I LOVE IT!!! It's everything everyone said it was what with the looonnngg battery life too.

I did come with 1 mega size atomizer, but I have found little difference between the mega atty and my regular 510 attys. But then again, it's only been 1 day!

**********************************************************************************************************************

I have quit smoking analogs for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 23 hours, 5 minutes and 3 seconds (52 days). I have saved $556.09 by not smoking 1,588 cigarettes. I have saved 5 Days, 12 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 1/30/2010 1:15 PM

Wild applause!!!!! Way to go!!!!! I'm glad you like your EGO as well as I like mine!!!!!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, But I beleive the mega atty and mega cart just holds more juice. The low resistance atty however does add alot to the vaping experience.

Welcome...glad you could join us. Hope you'll stop by the chat sometime for some question and answer time.

Good luck with your EGO and happy vaping.

Today marks 3 weeks for me smile.gif

Congrats fritchard!! thumbsup.gif

Go to the "Introduce Yourself" forum and tell us a little about yourself, so we can give you a proper VT welcome. :)

• 4 weeks later...