Post #100

Yeah that's right, this is my 100th post!

I realize of course (in the words of a certain Vulcan from a certain episode of Star Trek:Deep Space Nine) that this is a "manufactured victory". But I'll take it!

I've joined very few forums over the years (honestly, because 90% of my daily communication for my job takes place via chat, and at the end of the day I lack the stamina to keep up with a forum). And I have made it to the big one-zero-zero even fewer times because eventually I'd loose interest or just otherwise loose the will to continue.

So thank you VaporTalk and all of the wonderful members here for opening your arms to such newbies as myself! :)

I've never been much on forums actually. I realize it's hard to believe, but as a general rule they bore me. All arguments and stuff. No matter WHAT the forum is supposed to be about LOL.

Chris has a great paddle OR they stick to IM with it, or we just get along ridiculously well. Whatever it is keep up the good work ya'll!!!!!!!!

Way to go Brandon, that didn't take very long at all! Cripes, it seems like you just joined up the other day. You sure stepped in though, way to go! thumbsup.gif VT is a very special place, reflected in (or because of) the quality of its members. We may not be big, but we make up for that in spades with the character of our community.

Congratulations Brandon! I feel pretty good about this forum, too. I think it's great a place with great people, lots of great info and even some fun thrown in. If it wasn't such a great place, I won't have stuck around either. Although, the fact that Chris uses that pixie dust might have something to do with it, too... :whistle:

Huh? What happened? I thought I did...oh I see, I forgot to hit send...

just funnin'

Yeah and It's actually even worse, I didn't have my glasses on LOL Well no one is going to call me quiet and unassuming anytime soon.

Yeah and It's actually even worse, I didn't have my glasses on LOL Well no one is going to call me quiet and unassuming anytime soon.

That's exactly what people call me, TeriJo. Except on this forum. LOL

Well, believe it or not I don't run around talking 24/7 non stop. I don't. I chat on this forum and all, and when I'm on mic I sing, and yammer between songs. But ya know, hubby has never had to duct tape my mouth shut, go figure.

I'm not shy, either though. If I think of something funny to say, I'll say it to a complete stranger, I don't care. LOL Although I do have to be careful, thought one poor lady was gonna die before my eyes at the Chinese buffet.

The little taped up sign said "Honey Chicken". All I said was that it was backwards, it should say "Chicken, Honey" because that's the answer to the question asked by husbands worldwide "What's for dinner?"

I thought it a cute lil twist, but it struck her very funny. So, no more funny comments in the food line. I don't wish to become a murderer LMAO

Really? Secrets! Even from ... ME! :D

See Brandon, you might want to think about this before you get in too deep. man. Some of these chicks ladies will lead you around by your nose! And trap you in your own words! I know this! For a fact. :D

Nana, same here! Well, actually, ... a hermit lol.

I'm more of a hermit than most people, but not quite as much as you, Uma. I have electricity. :dribble:

Pfffft! Let's not even start comparing hermit notes here ladies. I'll make you look like a coupla girls. You prolly don't even know what 'hermit' means; but I'm its definition. To the core. Put me on the top of a mountain with nobody else on the continent (with a lot of ice cream) and I'd be in heaven. It's all the people that make this planet so crowded.

At least most of the good ones have found VT. ;)

Really? Secrets! Even from ... ME! :D

See Brandon, you might want to think about this before you get in too deep. man. Some of these chicks ladies will lead you around by your nose! And trap you in your own words! I know this! For a fact. :D

Okay - I lost count of the number of infractions here. And if I'm not mistaken, they were INTENTIONAL!!! Absolutely horrendous, you should be ashamed of yourself!!

(25 years guys, drink it in, although nana is on to the whole sweet talk thang, I think the jig is up)

Pfffft! Let's not even start comparing hermit notes here ladies. I'll make you look like a coupla girls. You prolly don't even know what 'hermit' means; but I'm its definition. To the core. Put me on the top of a mountain with nobody else on the continent (with a lot of ice cream) and I'd be in heaven. It's all the people that make this planet so crowded.

At least most of the good ones have found VT. ;)

I adore people... just...ya know..... not right on top of me. And stupid people irritate me. I've figured out why we have so many of them these days too.

Labels. And seatbelt laws. And motorcycle helmets. :harhar:

I adore people... just...ya know..... not right on top of me. And stupid people irritate me. I've figured out why we have so many of them these days too.

Labels. And seatbelt laws. And motorcycle helmets. :harhar:

I always said that, there really is something elegant about natural selection...

Now, let me say that we all do stupid things from time to time.

The stupid people I speak of are the ones who do them and don't figure out they are stupid... and repeat same stupid things over and over and over.

You know, like parking in the fire lane as a HABIT hehe.

The really funny ones though, are the ones who are messing up and just don't know it... like the guy who cut my husband off the other day then whipped HIM the bird like hubby did something wrong. LOL Hubby has gotten used to having kids in the back of the van over the years, so he doesn't cuss, he shakes his finger at the person... INDEX finger I might add. I haven't driven in 25 years and I know the traffic laws better than some of these people, go figure.

Very grandfatherly gesture I have to admit LMAO.

so he doesn't cuss, he shakes his finger at the person... INDEX finger I might add.

I learned something from my mother a long time ago. When they yell, curse and/or flip the bird, regardless who's fault it is. Immediately start waving like you know the person, then stop like you can't believe this person you know would flip you off...try and cover your face a little but its tough to see people clearly in a car while its moving.