Magnum Attys And Drip Tips @ Nhaler

Low resistance Magnum 510 attys are on NHaler's website now, separate from having to buy the full magnum kit or the Woody. But at the time of this post, they're out of stock (most likely due to giving/selling so many of them at VaperFest).

Magnum Atty: http://shop.nhaler.com/product.sc?productId=107&categoryId=-1

Plastic dripping tip cart also on NHaler's website, and at the time of this post they are available in stock for 510/901 (lots of them also given away at VaperFest, but apparently not *too* many).

D-Tips: http://shop.nhaler.com/product.sc?productId=106&categoryId=34

Obviously I didn't go to VaperFest but I listened to the whole 2hr VaporCast about it last night, and apparently Drew was handing these out left and right. Too bad he didn't save some magnums for the rest of us :)

As soon as the magnums are in stock, I'll be buying a few of them and also the D-Tips.

That sounds awesome! Do we know if these Magnum attys will deplete the battery faster? I have never understood the math. Strike that, I have never taken the time to understand the math behind these. ;)

I can't speak with personal experience as I don't have one, (Dave can) but since the impedance is much less than standard attys (it's 1.5ohms) you're looking at about a 50-70% increase in power consumption. So yes, it would deplete your battery faster.

Dave have you noticed much difference in your battery life with your magnum?

Wow! That's actually going to produce about 9.13 watt vape! A little more when the battery is fresh, and a little less when the battery is low. It's still within what most people consider to be ideal range for a 510 atomizer! Can't wait till those get re-stocked!

I can't speak with personal experience as I don't have one, (Dave can) but since the impedance is much less than standard attys (it's 1.5ohms) you're looking at about a 50-70% increase in power consumption. So yes, it would deplete your battery faster.

Dave have you noticed much difference in your battery life with your magnum?

That's a good point, and to answer your question: maybe a little but not much (I think). Equivocal because I have mine on the VP2, and the VP2 has taken kind of a back seat to woodimus and the VP PT. I haven't vaped it exclusively for a full day yet.

Today is about the longest time I've had with the VP2; the batt went in fresh last evening and I'm still vaping as strongly as ever as we speak. I kind of have that sense it's about to start to drop off, so maybe it has already. wink.gif I'll let you know more this evening. If I get through the rest of the day with it then I'll be confident saying there's no real battery life issue. But even if it died the next hit I'd feel okay about battery life at this point.

I gotta say, it's really a tease for Drew to put those things on the website out of stock! biggrin.gif How cruel! I guess we'll all be in a contest to see who realizes it first when he gets them in again... harhar.gif

I gotta say, it's really a tease for Drew to put those things on the website out of stock! Posted Image How cruel! I guess we'll all be in a contest to see who realizes it first when he gets them in again...

Ya dang right. I just need to find a way to have firefox automatically refresh that tab every 15 minutes. Hmmmmm..... :innocent:

In stock now. I ordered 2 atty's and some drip tips. Ordered at 6:04pm and got shipping confirmation at 7:44pm! Can't wait to try one of these out!

By my calculations, it will reduce battery life by about 30% vs. the 2.2 ohm atty.

Edited by Brian

In stock now. I ordered 2 atty's and some drip tips. Ordered at 6:04pm and got shipping confirmation at 7:44pm! Can't wait to try one of these out!

By my calculations, it will reduce battery life by about 30% vs. the 2.2 ohm atty.

OK--I see I really need to do a review soon---LOL. The attys are fantastic!!! (got to try them at Vapefest)--I also got 3 of the "D-Tips). They are really nice. The hole is big enough to drip right through (as opposed to the brass t-tips) and I don't feel so bad about putting the plastic in my mouth. I'll try to do a video review this weekend.

Sounds like that might be about right, but I'm still vaping one battery on the VP2 and it's been 24 hrs. Not all using that device, but mostly it has been. I'm thinking it doesn't draw as much as it ... should? I dunno, but I'm seriously impressed. This is definitely a game changer. Oh - and when Brian told me he'd gotten some I went back to look again and viola! I ordered three of those wonders. And drip tips. Thanks Brian, I'm sure you saved me from the ultimate disappointment. :)

Edit. Got order acknowledgement, then shipping notice a hour and twenty minutes later. thumbsup.gif Doesn't get much better than that! I'm psyched.

Edited by ddavelarsen

I really thought about trying these attys, but 30% less battery time does not appeal to me at all. :(

I've looked at the pics of the tips, but I'm not so sure those would look good on my eGo. I like the looks of the silver t-tips on the eGo though, so I am considering them. I like the idea that these tips are plastic, but I just can't picture them on something as sleek looking as the eGo.

In stock now.

Brian, I love you... Like, seriously man.

Thank god tomorrow is payday. Bank account depleted due to my orders from madvapes and cigtechs yesterday.

The moment I see my deposit tomorrow, Nhaler will have a new customer!

P.S. Despite my talk of trying to refresh that page every 15mins, I still missed it! Not my fault though... The wife came home with steaks for me to grill, and my old friend bud called me and said to pick up 6 of his friends from the convenience store :)

EDIT: Yup FTJoe is right. I just refreshed it again and it shows out of stock. Did I really see that it was in stock? Holy crap. Either it was wishful thinking or everyone in the country is doing the same dang thing we are :thumbsup:

Edited by Brandon

Wow, this much be like the only time in my entire vaping career I got in on something good before it went out of stock and hour later! I must be getting the hang of this. :D

nana, I haven't really experienced noticeably reduced battery life. Maybe I'm crazy, or just unobservant, but I'm still on the same VP2 batt over 24 hrs later. I haven't been vaping that device 100%, but nearly so.

I sure don't want to think that Brian is...wrong...but... :rolleyes2: Keep me updated because I sure would like to try these atty's - once they are back in stock apparently. I just don't want to lose that much battery time.

More news on that. I finally changed the battery in my VP2 at 4:00 this afternoon. That's almost 48 hrs on the same battery. Not steady vaping mind you, but at least 50% of my vaping has been on the VP2. Maybe Brian got a +/- sign backwards? :D

wow, ok... this is cool... but whatcha all talkin' about???

Correct me, edit me:

1. Drip tips fit anything, like the T-tips do, except they are plastic instead of metal? Is that the only difference besides that they call them D-tips? and.. Just need to order the right one to fit your particular size right?

2. The attys are for the larger pv's right? For the 5v mods right?

I need a perpeptual dictionary...

nana, I haven't really experienced noticeably reduced battery life. Maybe I'm crazy, or just unobservant, but I'm still on the same VP2 batt over 24 hrs later. I haven't been vaping that device 100%, but nearly so.

Pffft. 24 hours on one battery - and you call yourself a heavy vaper. :harhar:

More news on that. I finally changed the battery in my VP2 at 4:00 this afternoon. That's almost 48 hrs on the same battery. Not steady vaping mind you, but at least 50% of my vaping has been on the VP2. Maybe Brian got a +/- sign backwards? :D

I only got 48 hours on my 2400 mah Silver Bullet. Getting 48 hours on a 900 mAh is... well... are you sure you are actually vaping? ;)

wow, ok... this is cool... but whatcha all talkin' about???

Correct me, edit me:

1. Drip tips fit anything, like the T-tips do, except they are plastic instead of metal? Is that the only difference besides that they call them D-tips? and.. Just need to order the right one to fit your particular size right?

2. The attys are for the larger pv's right? For the 5v mods right?

I need a perpeptual dictionary...

The atty is for 3.7v, but since it has a lower ohm than the regular 510, it vapes like the regular atty does at 5V. :) Since it will reduce battery life, it's recommended for batteries with longer life. I think the eGo has 650 mah batts, so you should be good to go, but the battery (in theory) won't last as long.

The regular 510 produces 11 watts at 5 volts (about 6 watts at 3.7 volts). The Magnum produces about 9 watts at 3.7 volts (and would probably fry at 5V).

Edited by Brian

whoaaaa. no wonder all the excitement! I want one!!

and say what about your sb? "48 hours on my 2400 mah Silver Bullet" 24 hours on one battery??? How long does it take to charge it? (sorry if off topic)

whoaaaa. no wonder all the excitement! I want one!!

and say what about your sb? "48 hours on my 2400 mah Silver Bullet" 24 hours on one battery??? How long does it take to charge it? (sorry if off topic)

:) That's what I said. :) I think the eGo is 650 mah, so the SB battery is about 4 times that. It's sweet, but a little heavey. It does take several hours to charge though.

Ordered 3 of those attys! :)

I so liked the SB back in January... but didn't understand (obviously) the battery life. and I didn't understand the ordering ... what to get... I need to slow down and focus! But I love my eGo, so all is well. But 48 hours?? I'm stoked. and it now seems affordable lol. How long does it take to charge those batteries?

Ordered 3 of those attys! :)

I so liked the SB back in January... but didn't understand (obviously) the battery life. and I didn't understand the ordering ... what to get... I need to slow down and focus! But I love my eGo, so all is well. But 48 hours?? I'm stoked. and it now seems affordable lol. How long does it take to charge those batteries?

Haven't really timed how long it takes, but I'd say about 6 hours.