Ego Xl Battery

Found this post by Mik @ Janty:

Hey guys,

Just a short post to grab your attention:

The current eGo battery is 71mm, and 651 mAH

The XL battery is 81mm and will be 751 mAH

We have produced a first batch, but we are not happy with the performance and will make a few changes first before we launch the official Janty eGo XL batteries in april.

- Thought you guys might like to hear this!

/Mik

Time will tell how long this new batt lasts. :)

This is insane. I just got an ego a few days ago. The first batt lasted me 28 hours. Not kidding at all. Of coarse this includes sleep time. I guess I don't vape as much as I thought I did. I am already blown away. With only about a centimeters difference between the two, I will be all over these. Now we just need a charger/passthrough attachment for these puppies and of course the oh so anticipated Tesla Filter.

That extra 1 hr is going to be real handy for me across the river. :)

Can't wait for their new carry case to come out too! (button friendly, won't get pushed accidentally no matter what).

Oh... and Mik finally posted a How to Clean your Atty (and even Restore!) according to the Manual! (yeah, there's an actual manual out there somewhere for Attys!). in the ecf janty forum... http://tiny.cc/AttyCleaning

edited to fix typo's

Edited by Uma

Looks like new products from Janty. Check out the videos on YouTube. Janty Channel

Thanks for the link. I'd been wondering what people were talking about and was just about to go look when you so generously provided the link. How sweet. Now I know what everyone's talking about. I may have to try the filter. I don't know about the baby j. I really like the 801 on the VP/PT, but don't know how I'd like this way. Besides, I'm very happy with me eGo. But again, thanks for the link.

Thanks for the link. I'd been wondering what people were talking about and was just about to go look when you so generously provided the link. How sweet. Now I know what everyone's talking about. I may have to try the filter. I don't know about the baby j. I really like the 801 on the VP/PT, but don't know how I'd like this way. Besides, I'm very happy with me eGo. But again, thanks for the link.

You are welcome. But the Thanks really needs to go out to Jeffb. I asked the same question in chat yesterday. :)

To make a long story short, I was going to buy a 3.7v mod to play with while waiting on the Joker. After a lengthy thought process I decided to buy the VP2, then the next day there were new announcements about the "new this" and "new that". Ugh! Now I am back in decision mode and waiting again.

Oh Boy!! Do I know how that goes. But I think it's better to wait and think it through...if you can stand to do that. I waited for quite awhile before getting the eGo and I'm glad I did. Except, well...I could have had it sooner. Okay, maybe it doesn't work so well...so never mind. :innocent:

And Thank you, Jeff, for the link.