Cartomizer Terminology Assistance?

A little off topic but I've been feeling that I want more than one adaptor for each combination. That is, I use 801 - 510 but only have one adaptor. Yet there have been plenty of times I wished I had at least two so I could use, for example, 510s on both my devices (VP2 and VP PT). Am I the only one who wants multiple adaptors of the same purpose? Just curious, really.

Dave, I have two 801 to 901 adapters. I use one for the VP/PT and one for my regular 801 batteries. It has worked out really nice to have two of them. I have been considering buying one of the VP1 or VP2 units and I will also purchase another 510 adapter. I think multiples are a good idea.

Dave, I have two 801 to 901 adapters. I use one for the VP/PT and one for my regular 801 batteries. It has worked out really nice to have two of them. I have been considering buying one of the VP1 or VP2 units and I will also purchase another 510 adapter. I think multiples are a good idea.

can't go wrong with a VP2 unless you can't get over the fact that it's about as thick as a dime and weighs 2.6 ounces. If that's the case, go with a VP1. My two cents.

Hmmmmm. from what you just said, I may not need another 901 to 808 adapter with a hole, because my 801 to 910 adapter already has a hole....

Like I said earlier, two adapters together seems silly. Thanks for the info!

The 801 to 901 adapter will work with the KR808D-1 carto's. I've used some cartomizers on my VP2 with that adapter. Personally, they didn't work well for me. I've used them on my VP2 and on the regular KR batts. I tend to get juiced a lot. I was using them when driving, but gave it up.

Having said that, I know some people really like them, so it's certainly worth trying. Blanks are pretty cheap.

Edited by Brian

The 801 to 901 adapter will work with the KR808D-1 carto's. I've used some cartomizers on my VP2 with that adapter. Personally, they didn't work well for me. I've used them on my VP2 and on the regular KR batts. I tend to get juiced a lot. I was using them when driving, but gave it up.

Having said that, I know some people really like them, so it's certainly worth trying. Blanks are pretty cheap.

That's the solution I was looking for, something to use while driving. I'm going to re-visit this idea on payday! Thanks for all the advice/ responses. I've learned so much from all your expert opinions!

Omg, so much info...

Well, I ordered some blank 808 cartos from ELiquidPlanet today (along with some more juices), so now all I need is that 510 to 901 adapter right Brian?

Gosh I sure hope so. But that means finding something else to order along with the adapter to justify the shipping.... I'm sure I can come up with something :)

Too much has passed here for me to reply to everyone so let me just say, Y'all rock. Brandon I had the same thought! :D It probably was Brian who originally said the 901 adapter will work with KR cartos; leave it to Brian to know pretty much everything. I think my man has tried about every combination of parts one can try. BirdDog, thanks for reassuring me that I'm not just a collector. Yet more stuff to add to my list, eh Teri? Tektronic, your enthusiasm is catching! Yet another good addition to VT. You too Joe; we're lucky to have gained some very interested members lately. This place rules. Y'all rock.

Omg, so much info...

Well, I ordered some blank 808 cartos from ELiquidPlanet today (along with some more juices), so now all I need is that 510 to 901 adapter right Brian?

Gosh I sure hope so. But that means finding something else to order along with the adapter to justify the shipping.... I'm sure I can come up with something :)

If you're using 510 battery (or 510 mod) the 510-901 adapter should work. You can get the lots of places... goodprophets and madvapes are two. I've gotten adapters from both.

Too much has passed here for me to reply to everyone so let me just say, Y'all rock. Brandon I had the same thought! :D It probably was Brian who originally said the 901 adapter will work with KR cartos; leave it to Brian to know pretty much everything. I think my man has tried about every combination of parts one can try. BirdDog, thanks for reassuring me that I'm not just a collector. Yet more stuff to add to my list, eh Teri? Tektronic, your enthusiasm is catching! Yet another good addition to VT. You too Joe; we're lucky to have gained some very interested members lately. This place rules. Y'all rock.

Actually, I learned about that HERE and then asked about it on the forum because I wasn't sure. Got great answers on the forum. :) There was some talk about not getting a as good a draw on the carto's with an adapter, but I didn't nitice any difference. I actually used a carto last weekend, and if I could figure out a way to stop getting juiced, they're not bad.