How Much Juice Do You Use On Average?

Just made it officially seven days with no analogs...THX FOR YOUR HELP! Been experimenting like a mad fiend with various models and juices. Seems the menthol gives me the most satisfaction, so I'll probably stick with it.

I know everyone is different, but I was curious what your average ejuice usage is? I went through a 10ml bottle in a week (24mg)...just moved down to 18mg. See if the level of juice used increases over the next week :)

scott

Congrats Scott! That's great news!

Honestly I can't say how much I've been averaging b/c I've got 27 bottles i'm sitting on here, and switch around between them constantly. I think that's b/c I haven't found my 'all day vape' yet, and since i'm not stuck in an office away from home, i can have all this junk piled up all around me.

I've heard from other folks anywhere from 1 to 5 mils a day once someone is nice and set into their new lifestyle.

I vape about 10ml a week. I do notice the lower NIC mg I use, the more I have a tendency to chain vape. I vape 12 to 18mg. One thing to add. Since you're new to vaping, dont buy to large quantity of any juice. Your tastes may change in the few weeks... some of flavors I loved, I now hate. Good luck!

I would say 8-10ml a week, during the day I vape about as often as the average person would would smoke, but once I get home I vape quite a bit. I imagine once I get a passthrough I will use more.

Congrats Scott. I usually vape between 4 and 6ml of 24mg per day (sometimes more on my VP/PT) but then again I smoked 2 packs a day for over 30 years---non since last october!!!

Roger that. About 10ml or so a week. If I recall from our last discussion about this, that was the average. So what's that, about $10/week vs $50+ per week?

When I started out, I only used about 1ml per day or 7ml in a week. Then it slowly went up to 10ml a week. I have noticed that the lower I go in nic, the more I vape. I go through more like 2ml a day now. But I have gone through 3ml in a day. I know I go through the most when I'm using my VP/PT, but I don't use it full time. I'm using 0 nic juice out of larger bottles and when that's all I use, I don't really know how much I'm using. Just a guess, but I'd still say between 2 and 3 ml a day.

Just made it officially seven days with no analogs...THX FOR YOUR HELP! Been experimenting like a mad fiend with various models and juices. Seems the menthol gives me the most satisfaction, so I'll probably stick with it.

I know everyone is different, but I was curious what your average ejuice usage is? I went through a 10ml bottle in a week (24mg)...just moved down to 18mg. See if the level of juice used increases over the next week :)

scott

I barely vape now, but congrats!!!

I was using 1.5ml a day on my 510. With my ego I am going thru a 10ml bottle of dulcis every 3rd day-I am a pretty heavy vapor-its almost like a grown ups pacifier in my case. I vape alot more than I ever smoked-thats probably not a good thing.

very cool, thx everyone! Are there some ejuices that are famous for awesome flavor? I'd really like to try a good nuttyish tobacco, or as close as it gets :)

555 is your bet! Try it, I bet you'll love it. That's my primary vape for the same reason.

I use about 15-20 mils a week also.The Kr808D-1 Pass thru uses more when I am at home and my 510 model uses about the same.I use my KR batteries and cartomizers while on the go to cut back on refills.I only use 8-9mg refill E-liquid and cartos.A 3ml dropper bottle will refill my KR cartos 4-6 times about a days worth for me in the KR or about a days worth for my 510.

Give Arno at Awesome Vapor's 555 a try its good!! its $10 for 16ml and a 3ml sample of something.

Vapor4life's cartomizers for the KR in 555 taste good too and they sell NoBacco Juice($3 for 5ml) in 555 to use as a refill or drip whatever.I need to get some to refill my KR carts.There refill in other flavors works well for the KR carts.

I'm a sweet 16 too. :)

I agree, the 555 has the best nutty tobacco flavor out there. AwesomeVapor is a good one to go to, he has the 16ml plus the itty bitty 3ml sample. (his ejuice always seems to have a great mix of flavor and vapor both, a good place to begin your journey).

Congrats Scott.By the picture im sure your little one will appreciate having you around a bit longer now that you are analog free.I like to see this more than anything.My son-in-law just went analog free in January and it makes a big impact.

I myself am analog free for about 10 month now(well almost.the 16th is 10 months).

After the first 2 months it will be much easier.You'll see.It is a huge accomplishment to quit analogs and start vaping.

Ray

Edited by WISVAPOR