Awesome!

I hope people aren't attacked out of spite, it'd be a shame if someone was called out on the show simply because someone didn't see eye to eye with them... The show sounds extremely negative, honestly I don't think I'd watch it... Just my two cents.

I hope people aren't attacked out of spite, it'd be a shame if someone was called out on the show simply because someone didn't see eye to eye with them... The show sounds extremely negative, honestly I don't think I'd watch it... Just my two cents.

No the whole point of it is to have a positive experience as opposed to a negative one, think of it more as a heads up!

I just think it could be good.. You get out if it what you put it. Just IMO.

Hmm this could be really good and really bad. If the supplier really is a screw ball then have at it, but what if one unhappy customer calls out a supplier? Does that make the supplier bad or is it just one sour apple? I'll be interested in seeing the video.

Agreed, This could be good or bad, it depends on how this guy approaches it. If he's mature enough it could actually help out the suppliers and customers. But why not turn this around and do a couple of good srories about those that go above and beyond (suppliers and members)--I'm betting that there are more of those stories out there (But then again I am the eternal optimist) :rolleyes:

From everything what i understand is its not going to be 1 personal experience. More of a a reoccurring thing, And he has said he will get both sides to every story. Honestly it is meant to be positive for both parties. I took it more at aiming at rip off sites and such. In my talk with will i don't think he is trying to hurt the community at all, more like looking out for noobies. Lets face it everyone has a horror story, when maybe it was a miss understanding.

I don't know im just interested and thought maybe some of you would be but I really hope it doesn't come out the wrong way.

Don't worry chris I cant think of anyone that has anything negative to say about your customer service. hahahaha just kidding you know your the best! :innocent:

(i <3 christopher)

Your right this could go bad. I just hope for the best! Will is a really stand up guy, and has good judgment. I don't think he has harsh intentions.

only time will tell.

<3 roor

Hmm this could be really good and really bad. If the supplier really is a screw ball then have at it, but what if one unhappy customer calls out a supplier? Does that make the supplier bad or is it just one sour apple? I'll be interested in seeing the video.

I'm with you, Christopher. Before anyone is called out they should be asked if they want to give their side of the story. It's just too easy to ruin someone's reputation with unfounded charges. I agree, if the supplier is really a bad egg and doesn't respond with an explanation, let people know. But if they offer an explanation or a solution, be sure to give that side of the story as well.

Sorry, but have to agree with everyone. This could be really good or really bad.

This could just be what someone needs to vent a dislike with a vendor just because he doesn't like how he runs his own business. This might just turn into more of a ***** fest than a helping situation.

Hope it goes for the good and doesn't hurt someone just because of one bad report.

Agreed, This could be good or bad, it depends on how this guy approaches it. If he's mature enough it could actually help out the suppliers and customers. But why not turn this around and do a couple of good srories about those that go above and beyond (suppliers and members)--I'm betting that there are more of those stories out there (But then again I am the eternal optimist) :rolleyes:

Mark I agree that there are more good experiences than bad -- it's just that the bad is what normally gets all the press. That's what folks are worried about I think. If Will handles this right it could really be a good thing for everyone, and so far ROOR has shown excellent judgement and support of the community in all aspects. I trust ROOR on this one. I'll keep a positive eye out. ;)

Edit: So I watched it again, Will didn't say a whole lot about researching bad experiences. To be fair he'd sure better get all the info, and more than one complaint about any one institution or member should be required. One unhappy experience should not be sufficient to be called out for; it needs to be a trend before Will should be willing to present the issue. Still, I think this could be worthwhile if managed properly.

Edited by ddavelarsen

Ok I really don't have a problem with this. What will happen in the video is basically what happens in fourums already, except it will be on video instead of text. As long as Whiskeywill strives to show both sides I will watch. I'm sure some segments will end up being a video flame war.

I agree if the REALLY bad suppliers are called out this could be a great video, I'd also like to see him do a video of the good suppliers. The good, the bad and the ugly :)

WHo you calling ugly!!??? :chris: Yea chris he does great reviews of suppliers all the time im sure he will share and happy side for good vendors.

:wub: ROOR