The Baby Is A Comin!

I think that baby is trying to wait for April fool's day. LOL

Then when born baby says : "Here I am FOOO!!!!!" In the voice of MR T. If any of you remember who THAT is LOL

does this mean the baby wasn't born on the 12th at 2pm? That was my nephew's b-day. Can I guess again? How about early Easter Sunday edst or late Saturday pacific time.(10:47pm)

Well the baby is now overdue, just like most of our shipments, I think shes stuck :lol: They stripped her membranes today so we'll see how that goes... (I felt so bad for Ashley, did not look fun at all)

Totally not fun, but most first babies are late. Tardy lil darlins. Obviously overdue is better than premie, but it can get VERY irritating, I know.

My daughter, bless her heart, had hormone problems and just would NOT go into labor on her own. They PUT her in labor and 6 hours in took off the IV and it stopped. They had to have that drip going til the baby was born. I forget the exact hormone, but luckily that was the only problem. They kept her on it and voila, a baby. :)

However, ya'll are probably just dealing with the usual late first baby syndrome. My daughter was 3 days late.

My doctor didn't give me a DAY for my son....he just said DECEMBER. This actually reduced a bit of stress on the waiting. he's 25 now and still healthy as a horse. hehe

Good luck! That' baby WILL come, fear not!

As always my best wishes go to Ashley and you. The first one is usually a little late, not always but sometimes.

Just hold on DAD and your little heartbreaker will be here wrapping you around her tiny little finger. (trust me on that one)

Best of luck and keep us all informed.

Ok,did I miss sumthin? WHERES THE BABY?!!!!!! Your hiding Her ain't you Chris? Your sneaky like that.Oh I know what your gonna say"She's overdewwwwww".I just bet.Your being stingy,just plain ol stingy! LOL sorry,I had to vent lol.Trust me there's nothing you can do when your overdue !!!Just sit around and gestate Ashley.Now is the time you can be whiny and pissy and cold get away with it lol.Revel in your ballonness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vari

the baby is now overdue

Just know the doctors can be two weeks over or under the real "due date". ;) So, even if you knew the exact date of conception, they would still go from the date of a different event...which doesn't make much sense. But, that's how they determine the due date.

Good luck and hang in there, you two! :thumbsup:

Mamma Ash and Papa Chris are already at the hospital last I heard earlier today which happens to be my Mom's birthday.

Just know the doctors can be two weeks over or under the real "due date". ;) So, even if you knew the exact date of conception, they would still go from the date of a different event...which doesn't make much sense. But, that's how they determine the due date.

Good luck and hang in there, you two! :thumbsup:

Somebody get out the smelling salts! We need details and need em' now. :) Oh this is such a happy day! Congratulations Chris and Ashley!!!! Welcome to earth little angel Makayla.

oh man, where's a cigar icon when ya need one.

Somebody get out the smelling salts! We need details and need em' now. :) Oh this is such a happy day! Congratulations Chris and Ashley!!!! Welcome to earth little angel Makayla.

oh man, where's a cigar icon when ya need one.

The cigar is in my hand....e-cigar that is

Hey, shouldn't Chris be passing these things out? ahh forget it. He's going to be too bussy now.

Congratulations!!!!!