No Smoking For Me For 9 Days

vapehottie

I am doing good. No analogs for 9 days and I am hacking all that nasty stuff out of my lungs. I still have not experienced a lot of changes with my senses though that a lot of people have. Things still taste the same as they did when I was smoking. I wonder why? I also do not have a heightened sense of smell. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I have the Envy Bliss which is a M403. I got some juice from the vapor talk store and I am loving both flavors. I got Sweet Dawn and Midnight. I think the midnight tastes like a smartie, lovin it. I flooded my atty though and have not been able to get it to work. Thank god for extra parts. I do not know how to clean them though. Can someone tell me?

Hi vapehottie. Everyone's bodies are different, so everyone experiences the changes differently. Some people will notice their senses coming back sooner than others. I know someone on the forum took a few months and I think someone's still hasn't come back. I personally have not noticed a significant difference in my taste buds and I haven't smoked for almost 6 months now. Then again, I didn't smoke that much to begin with. Good thing food has always tasted good to me lol.

As for your flooded atty, remove the cartridge and the battery. Place a paper towel on the cartridge-side of the atty and blow threw the thread-side. You'll notice all the juice going on the paper towel. Hope this helps.

taste and smell took about a month to really return for me. Its varies widely on the amount of time it takes our bodies to recover.

Is your atty working any better??

BTW--congrats on 9 days!!!!

Congrats on the beginning of your smoke free journey! Took me about a month or so to fully get my smell and taste back but when you do you'll notice trust me hehe. Welcome, and congrats again!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 9 days.

It's different for everybody, I'm 45 days into it and I still really can't tell much of a difference.

Don't worry it will come I'm sure.

As for the atty, just blow it out and let it stand for a little while, then add a drop and give it a try.

Good luck on your new life style.

Happy vaping!!!

Congrats Vapehottie, that's great news!

I've not been off analogs much longer than you (tomorrow will be my 14 day mark), but around day 6 or 7 I noticed certain things tasting outragiously good. Cokes were the first thing that grabbed me. Even canned sodas tasted like they were fresh from a fountain drink stand. After that, cheeses and dark chocolates really seemed to be coming out more (I eat a lot of both). My sense of smell was really soon after that when I noticed my wife's favorite oil burner was really starting to overpower my nose everyday.... And I noticed the dogs really need a bath :)

I haven't really started clearing anything out of my lungs yet, and who knows I may not ever.

But just give it some time.

Oh and about your attys, for me personally I like to really blow them out once every other day. Here lately though I've gotten a little more aggressive with cleaning them - soaking them in white vinegar for a couple hours. I really had to do this because some of the newer juices I've got recently are *very* strong, and never seem to fully leave my atty even hours after switching to something completely different.

Thanks everyone for the advice with my atty. I will give each one a try to see if it helps make it work. I will also be patient when it comes to the effects of quiting. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the smell of my cats litter box....lol.....I clean it all the time so it shouldn't be too bad I hope....I have been enjoying my Envy Bliss and all the things that vaping has given to me so far....and many more wonderful things to come....now to put to the test vaping in public....

Congratulations on your 9-day mark! That's a milestone that must feel great. Vaping is a major learning curve, not reduced by all the options we have. ;) Sounds like you're doing well, keep up the fun and experimenting!

Hiya vapehottie!! Congrats on nine days !!! Keep it up and your taste,smell will return I guarantee it!

With the flooded atty,take a paper towel or old rag(clean) and place the atty thread side up in the rag cover the other end with the same rag and blow it out. Flip it over cover both ends and blow again like your life depended on it. That should get the extra juice out. Be sure to wipe the threads of the atty with a clean part of the rag,that will get any deposits off the threads that might hamper its ability to connect with the battery.

I hope this helped........Keep ON Vaping!!! PepsiMoon

grats on being off analogs for that long. I noticed smells better 2days after I quit , but I can't really tell on taste yet. Not trying to get gross but was the stuff u hacked up yellow or a different color? I've noticed past 2days I've been hacking alot and didn't know if I was getting sick or if my body is like hooray we can breathe now lets get rid of some of this gunk.

grats on being off analogs for that long. I noticed smells better 2days after I quit , but I can't really tell on taste yet. Not trying to get gross but was the stuff u hacked up yellow or a different color? I've noticed past 2days I've been hacking alot and didn't know if I was getting sick or if my body is like hooray we can breathe now lets get rid of some of this gunk.

Check out the side effects post an general health topics. I was hacking for a week at least, but productive, not unproductive...

One method someone told me for cleaning an atty

-Boil atomizer on stove, for 5 minutes.

-Take it out, blow dry with paper towel on the end to catch water/juice.

-Dry burn by placing back on manual battery, and holding for 5-8 seconds, each doing that 4x.

Then fill a cart and see if that works.