For Those About To Vape

Mike

I want to begin by saying I know about some negative opinions about some of the suppiers out there. Everyone here seems to agree that other than the Vapor Talk store, Jason and Arno (ElectroNicSticks/Awesome Vapor) are the best when it comes to costomer service and overall saticfaction. I've personally used all of them multiple times and I think they are doing a great job. I can also say the same for all orders I have made related to vaping with other suppliers such as E-cigarette-usa, Word up, Vermont Vapor, Halo, Juicy Vapor, Totally Wicked, Liquid Express and the one I can't remember. I am one of the lucky ones who has never had a problem in any way shape or form. I've gotten every order in just a few days after placing them and costomer service has been excellent by all. I can't say I liked everyone's liquids but you never know unless you try. For those of you who have had problems don't forget that it's not easy to run a buisness and it can become very frustrating to the supplier as well as the customer... I remember now, The package came today from Parked at Dietsmokes. His red, white, gold and black attys are a perfect match for Sweet Dawn, Midnight and Dulcis thatI know will be here tomorrow. Use this thread for positive feedback only. I personally salute all suppliers I've delt with :punk:

Good Point Mike. Many seem to think all you have to do is take orders and ship.

There's a lot more to it if you want to be successful and keep a good customer base.

We need to give the ones that do the job well more credit than they have been getting.

I didn't mention that a mistake was made on one of my orders. I was sent a 30ml bottle of Cool Rush(menthol)by mistake. I knew it wasn't my taste so I tried to email back but I was having computer problems and didn't know if it went through. On the 3rd day when my computer was fixed I had an email stating "I'll take care of that" when I checked my mail that same day there was a 30ml. bottle of Flu Cured in my mailbox. Thanks again, Rob...liquidxpress.com

Good thread Mike. In all my dealings with any vaping supplier I've had nothing but gold standard service. In my life before vaping I had only given kudos to Apple customer service, which was (and still is) one of the best companies there is for great service after the sale.

And every experience I've had with any e cig supplier has been exemplary. The couple of times orders weren't exactly perfect, the resolution went far beyond expectations. My hat is off to all our suppliers; the rest of the commercial world could take notes from these guys - maybe the economy would start to turn around if more people were happy with their purchases. ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines