Ry4 As A Base

jnnfrlsw

Has anyone used ry4 as a base and added flavoring? ry4 tastes like a sweet mild tobacco flavor to me, so i am thinking about adding some loranes and see how it compares to using plain unflavored e juice with the flavorings. I will let you know how it turns out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That actually sounds pretty good. ice.gif

As soon as I get done with the strawberry / cream mix thats in my cig now, I am gonna try a couple of drops of ry4 and peach! Whats a few drops wasted if it aint good??

I dripped 2 drops strawberry and 2 drops cream.......kinda tasted like ice cream ice.gif

The cream has become my new flavor. I have mixed it with a bit of everything. I got a free sample with some juice I ordered, yum.

Never thought of mixing the RY4 will have to give that a whirl.

Thats how I got it too. Arno sends 3 ml samples with every bottle ordered. That's how I got cream, strawberry and peach. Now I wish i had bought peach! It is almost gone already. I am really impressed with the REAL peach taste!

where are you folks getting said cream from?

Certainly opens some yummy possibilities. ice.gif

On an aside, Creme De Menthe + VT Choco Java is pretty delish.

where are you folks getting said cream from?

Certainly opens some yummy possibilities. ice.gif

On an aside, Creme De Menthe + VT Choco Java is pretty delish.

I bought the cream flavor from Awesome Vapor and litecigusa.

That sounds great, too! Where did you get your peaches and cream?

I think he is mixing the cream flavor with a peach flavor. I have been mixing the cream flavor with just about everything and have a good success. The cream flavor is very strong and can linger in the atomizer, but I don't care because it is really good.

I thought that's what he meant, I just wondered where he got them. I still can't taste any of the Awesome Vapor flavors, but can some others. Mostly I do better mixing my own, but I've never tried any peaches or any cream.