Dulcis Withdrawal

Horanld

I am officially addicted. Dulcis has been my all day vape for a few months now. Yesterday was the first day I have gone without since I started vaping it. I have 30ml on the way. (hopefully arriving today) But damn! I thought it would be in yesterday and it wasn't. I have lots of other flavors but nothing else was satisfying me the way Dulcis was. When the mail came yesterday and it wasn't there, I was in a crappy mood for the rest of the day. I didn't think a liquid would effect me the way this one has. It was like when I used to smoke analogs and I didnt have any cigs left and couldn't make it to the store for what ever reason. Again I have other liquids in my arsenal but nothing compares to Dulcis. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that I get my shipment in.

PS I am also looking forward to trying a little sweet dawn. I want to have more than one go-to flavor so the search continues.

Chris, Please don't ever stop making Dulcis! Without it, e-cigs just wouldn't be the same to me. :)

I was on my last couple of mL of Dulcis and got my order yesterday. It was 20mL short, but that's been taken care of already -- thanks, Chris -- and I'm not concerned that I will be without now. ;) I totally understand the love for Dulcis juice! It's my favorite at the moment.

I'm going to have to order me some of that sweet sweet juice your talking about. My fav is the french pipe. I went threw withdraws also when I ran out. So I ordered 60ml from 5 different vendors to find the best. It was Janty, with wordupecig taking 2nd place.

I just started using the VT juice and can understand where you're comming from.

I'm torn between the Midnight and Sweet Dawn as to which I like the most(leaning towards the MIdnight)

If you haven't tried the Sweet Dawn yet by all means pick you up some FAST!!!!

Well, hope your juice arrives and happy vaping.

I just checked the mail (for the fifth time today) and... Its here! Oh the glory! MMMMMM taste so good. I did indeed order myself 10Ml of the Sweet Dawn. I am going to try to save it for tonight or tomorrow morning. I went ahead and smelled the bottle and wow I am not sure if I am going to be able to wait that long. Happy to have the Dulcis back. Lets all have a vape!

I ran out of VT TT once... was sad. Hey - just FYI - you may want to keep a seperate atty for Sweet Dawn. That's one of them flavors that's hard to get out of an atty - it'll linger for days. I've really taken to Sweet Dawn also, not as an all day vape, but really like it when I want something sweet.

For me it's hard to explain the taste. The best word I came up with is intriguing. When I first tried it I didn't think much of it, but I had to keep going back to it. Next thing I knew I couldn't put it down. Used it for a few days before getting back to my TT. I still use it in the evening quite often. The bottle is almost empty now, so I reckon I'll have to be getting some more. :)

I was the same way. It was around the same time I tried RY4 for the first time. I wondered what all the hubbub was about it. The next day I found myself reaching for Dulcis more than anything else. Chris, do you guys put crack in there or something? :) Joking of course.

Sweet Dawn update: It is awesome. The other night we had breakfast for dinner it was a great vape to cleanse the pallet afterward. I Love the gold color of the juice. I love the flavor and throat hit. All in all a great product. Cant wait to see what other juices VT has up their sleeves.