Strictly E-Juice

7daywknd

Just wanted to see if anyone else has gotten any juice from them.

Ordered 5ml of pineapple, tropical punch, and coffee ( kona, vanilla flavor) about a month ago and I just ordered and recieved 30ml of RY4.

quick review:

Pineapple - tastes weak

Tropical punch - decent taste

Kona - pretty good taste

RY4 - pretty good taste

This juice does not produce the same vapor as i have gotten with the VT or Ecopure juice, but the price is cheap. 30ml was 9.95. 10.00 gets you free shipping so I had to order a 3 ml bottle for .55 - no biggie.

Will probably order only when broke a desperate for juice.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone else?

I just ordered a few bottles from them to try...I will report back once it comes in...how was the shipping?

At those prices I'll give it a shot. Purvapor, what flavors did you order? If I can, I'll try something different so we can all compare notes.

( :offtopic: Also Purvapor, I sent you a PM about brewing. Hope you have some info for me. :offtopic:)

Purvapor, what flavors did you order? If I can, I'll try something different so we can all compare notes.

10ml Marlboro 24mg

10ml Marlboro Menthol 24mg

10ml Strawberry 24mg

10ml Vanilla 24mg

10ml Watermelon 24mg

From what I read, these have a shelf life of about 2 years? I have been working on the same 5ml bottle of KPselect 24mg now for the past 2 weeks and only a little more than half way through it. I have access to a blast freezer at work where we keep our excess hops...this thing would freeze a 10ml bottle in probably under 2 minutes.

From what I've read, freezing is not good for your liquid. Don't forget, if it's a PG based liquid, it'll be like trying to freeze anti-freeze. :wacko: Just a nice cool, dry dark place, preferably with a consistent humidity. (I think 40-50%) Hopefully Christopher or another of the real experts will chime in here.

From what I've read, freezing is not good for your liquid. Don't forget, if it's a PG based liquid, it'll be like trying to freeze anti-freeze. :wacko: Just a nice cool, dry dark place, preferably with a consistent humidity. (I think 40-50%) Hopefully Christopher or another of the real experts will chime in here.

Ya...forgot about the pg part...freezing isn't going to work. Has anyone ever kept a bottle over a period of time?

Ok...so I received my Watermelon, Strawberry, Marlboro, and Marlboro Menthol today.

So far, both the Strawberry and the Watermelon have great flavor and a very good amount of vapor...only thing I wish, is that there was a bit more throat hit (no biggie)

Still waiting on my java shipment...still out:

Cappuccino Swirl

Coffee

Kona Coffee Mint

P.S. anyone know how the heck to get the menthol taste out? Flavors are still great, but now everything has a slight menthol coolness to it. :question:

I will certainly be checking these guys out for other flavors...definitely worth the price. :thumbsup:

Ok...so I received my Watermelon, Strawberry, Marlboro, and Marlboro Menthol today.

So far, both the Strawberry and the Watermelon have great flavor and a very good amount of vapor...only thing I wish, is that there was a bit more throat hit (no biggie)

Still waiting on my java shipment...still out:

Cappuccino Swirl

Coffee

Kona Coffee Mint

P.S. anyone know how the heck to get the menthol taste out? Flavors are still great, but now everything has a slight menthol coolness to it. :question:

I will certainly be checking these guys out for other flavors...definitely worth the price. :thumbsup:

That would be why it is wise to have a few attys in rotation. I would recommend keeping 1 for tobacco flavors and 1 for fruity (I don't do menthol--except when I have a cold) and 1 reserved just for menthol. If you don't have enough attys yet, try rinsing the atty and drying thoroughly--It will take a while to get the flavor out.

That would be why it is wise to have a few attys in rotation. I would recommend keeping 1 for tobacco flavors and 1 for fruity (I don't do menthol--except when I have a cold) and 1 reserved just for menthol. If you don't have enough attys yet, try rinsing the atty and drying thoroughly--It will take a while to get the flavor out.

Good to know thank you...I am not a huge Menthol person either and this bottle will probably last until its expired, but I do love a good Menthol when the wife and I go snowboarding :thumbsup:

Would the "mint" flavors pretty much be the same thing?

Edited by Purvapor

Good to know thank you...I am not a huge Menthol person either and this bottle will probably last until its expired, but I do love a good Menthol when the wife and I go snowboarding :thumbsup:

Would the "mint" flavors pretty much be the same thing?

In my experience anything with a mint flavor takes a bit of time to get out of the atomizer. The best you can do is drain or clean it and just wait for the flavor to go away.

In my experience anything with a mint flavor takes a bit of time to get out of the atomizer. The best you can do is drain or clean it and just wait for the flavor to go away.

haha, so true, and I have a trick for that because I have only 1 atty in use until I can get more attys. What works for me is to move on around the flavor wheel until the mint has left completely. The two main flavors that go with just about anything are Tobacco and Coffee. If you add Coffee to your mint, you're halfway there to the next step already. :) Add chocolate and now you have mint chocolate coffee. Add tobacco and you have heaven. Add coffee again, and then tobacco and then coffee and then tobacco (555), another flavor of tobacco (hilton), & then another flavor of tobacco(TT). You're done, and got to enjoy every last drop. :) If you don't like coffee... hmmmm, well, I don't know what to substitute with. I don't trust anybody who doesn't like coffee, so you're on your own there.

• 2 weeks later...

For the price, I had to gve strictly ejuice a try too. Here's what I had:all 24mg They all put out good amount of vapor but barely noticeable TH.

kona coffee-vanilla-actually pretty tasty. I think the vanilla sweetened it up. carmel-no taste to me. Vanilla butteryum-way too sweet for me. I also ordered a pack of the blue foam plugs and really like using them better then the poly or fluval. For a low cost juice their avg.

• 4 months later...

I just got my first shipment from StriclyEjuice per someone elses suggestion.

So far I've tried

Chocolate Candy Cane: Good vapor, too much peppermint taste, can't taste the chocolate. The liquid is too thin, open up my sinuses,Good if you need clear out your sinuses. bad after taste. Scale 1 to 5 I give it a 2

Bubble Gum Ball: A bit better in taste. decent vapor. Liquid Too thin. better after taste but not great On scale 1 to 5 overall it's a 3

Jolly Rancher Watermelon: Good vapor. Tastes just like described. I haven't formed an opinion yet since I just started vaping it. I will be back with my review on it. I'm going vape it the rest of the night.

I still need to vape Lava Flow and Hookah Apple from them and have reviews on those.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines