Ecig Vid

Brian

Good find Brian. I've never had anyone say anything when I've vaped in a restaurant - I'm sure because they can't smell it, like one of Dean-O's patrons said. I really believe that people--even most of the anti-smokers, despite that wingnut in the video--will be able to coexist with vaping with no problems. I thought the reporting here was very even-handed, which I appreciate a great deal.

Edited by ddavelarsen

Good find! ....

Just think if it didn't light up on the end. The customers wouldn't even notice. Maybe with a stealth vapor ejuice to go with it, and saving the vapor monster for the back room or when protesters are not around. Maybe a nice VAPING ALLOWD sign on the window next to the NO Smoking sign.... haha, this video got my wheels spinning.

Nice find, Brian. :thumbsup: I suppose there will always be those that are opposed to anything that even resembles smoking, but with more good press like this, maybe more people will be willing to live with it. At least we can work towards that with this kind of reporting.

i wonder if it was a black e-cig with a blue led if the reaction would have been different? i remember a post that said the initial reaction that it is an analog causes a negative reaction that then has to be explained away, as apposed to curiosity.