A Work Of Praise

snubber

I don't think a lot of us realize just how much work Chris puts into this forum.

This is just a short message of thanks and praise to him for all he does to keep this site alive.

I've been having a little trouble getting an order lately and went to Chris to see if he could help me out.

With in mins. he was back to me with the help I needed and also offered to resend my order if I didn't get it soon.

A lot of places would have just passed it off as "oh well" it's out of our hands, take it up with the USPS.

I've seen on many occasions where he has gone out of his way to get answers or help to members and keep things running smoothly on here.

I think we sometimes take it for granted that the forum will keep going when in actuality it takes a lot of time and work from Chris to make it all happen.

We don't pay a dime to be here,(unless you buy from the store) and we are always welcome.

So I'm not trying to blow smoke or kiss any a**, just thought I'd offer my words of gratitude to Chris and the admin group for letting me be able to enjoy all this site has to offer.

So maybe the next time you see him on here you might want to say thanks also.

Thanks Chris

Totally agreed snubber, right on! Another +1, and one for our Daddy too. ;) One thing that's always impressed me is the quality of the people who have taken up with VT. We can thank Chris for the feeling of welcome and community that has grown in Vapor Talk. I believe that largely comes from Chris's own generous involvement with the members, and his undying quest for unique additions to the content here. I don't think Chris ever sleeps - I've seen him in action at truly all hours of the day and night. We really are lucky to have found VT and to have a man like Chris behind the wheel. thumbsup.gif