Holy...crap

I was sent this video and thought I would share it with you. (It's a little intense so be warned) The siren you can hear is what is called the "I.D.F" alarm (In-direct fire). This is activated when the advanced warning radar on the base picks up in-coming rocket/mortar fire from the militia/insurgents attacking the Contingency operating base on the west of Al-Basrah, southern Iraq. The red tracers you see in the night sky are ammunition rounds from what is called the "Phalanx" guns which are mounted all over the C.O.B. My brother was out there in 2008 and experienced this.

To all our troops currently in Afghanistan, I'm sure we can all agree, kick some *** and stay safe. (Language warning)

Another video which shows what some of our troops endure out in the field

Man thats nuts, in a way that looks really cool, almost like fireworks, although i know what it can do and what its used for, but for our brothers and sisters over there right now we're all behind ya and support ya!!!!

Semper fi! Wish I could be over there helping my 2 brothers right now

Yea guys!!! Kick some ***...they do one hell of a job and too many people take our freedom for granted.

Freedom is not free...these people and so many others in the past have and are now paying the price for it.

Way to go!!!