Silver Band 510's

Brian

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dribble: I like white metals over gold, so I have GOT to get some of these! Great find, Brian!

Here are the coupon codes for innovapor.

DCW or INNOVAPOR10 or ECR69 10% off or INNOVAPOR20 20% off order of $50-$100 or INNOVAPOR25 25% off order of $101 or more

I don't think these are genuine Joye 510's. I would send an email and ask. Last I checked Joye does not create silver banded Joye 510's.

I sent them an email. I'll post back when/if I get an answer.

Found this on the innovapor part of the supplier forum at ECF:

The question posted:

"what kind of 510 attys do you carry?

Are they the authentic njoy ones or the SLB attys (ones with what looks like a metal washer around the bridge).

I really want/need some of the 510 attys that have that higher bridge with the metal washer. Those rock with my HV mod."

The answer from the supplier:

"The 510 atomizers that we carry are direct from Eastmall, made by Joyetech.

They do not have the metal washer around the coil.

I hope that this information is helpful to you, if there is anything else that I can do for you please let me know

Thank you

Millie "

Isn't there still a possibility that the supplier is mistaken?

Sure there is, but I've seen several video reviews of the innovapor 510 and they all call it the Joye 510. They make this claim on ECF, I would think someone would call them on it... looks like they've been around for a while. Heck, maybe I'll just order a few myself to see.

Well, I just ordered 5 and some of the Ultrapure eliquid. 20% discount with ECF20 and free shipping.

5 atty's and 15ml of juice for $44.66 & free shipping.

I'll let ya know how it turns out.

@Schizo - no, this is the only place I've seen them.

Edited by Brian

Ok - I hope nobody ordered these! So far, I have to say these are total... crap. I've been trying to break one in for two hours. Very light vapor production and very little TH. Seems like it starts to work great just when you get that burt taste, but every time I add juice it goes back to being crap. I'll post a follow up later and hopefully my opinion will change. I'll keep woking with this one, and try another one, but don't hold your breath. I've never had an atty take this long to break in, so I'm skeptical that it's going to improve.

I will say that it looks like a Joye 510 inside. I measured the resistance and it's 2.4 ohms, just like my Joye 510's. The two things I noticed that look different are: 1. The bridge doesn't look as "frizzy". 2. The air holes are higher up. Pics below.

In this pic the innovapor is on top, janty in the middle (the one that came with my Spade) and a gold band Joye from VT store on the bottom.

post-1693-126585410273_thumb.jpg

Innovapor on left, Janty in middle, Gold Band on right.

post-1693-126585415665_thumb.jpg

Ok - I hope nobody ordered these! So far, I have to say these are total... crap. I've been trying to break one in for two hours. Very light vapor production and very little TH. Seems like it starts to work great just when you get that burt taste, but every time I add juice it goes back to being crap. I'll post a follow up later and hopefully my opinion will change. I'll keep woking with this one, and try another one, but don't hold your breath. I've never had an atty take this long to break in, so I'm skeptical that it's going to improve.

I will say that it looks like a Joye 510 inside. I measured the resistance and it's 2.4 ohms, just like my Joye 510's. The two things I noticed that look different are: 1. The bridge doesn't look as "frizzy". 2. The air holes are higher up. Pics below.

In this pic the innovapor is on top, janty in the middle (the one that came with my Spade) and a gold band Joye from VT store on the bottom.

Hmmm honestly Joye makes there atomizers the same way each time every time. I don't see why all of a sudden they would move the air holes. The knock offs are starting to look closer and closer like genuine Joye products, but your right about one thing the mesh does not look like Joye mesh to me. I would have to see the atomizer in person to really tell for sure.

Could you take a picture showing the bottom of the atomizer? (If your camera has a Macro option then the closer the shot, the better)

that sucks because they are sharp looking. i personally hate gold (though it has grown on me as far as e-cigs go, especially on the spade). in general, would much prefer white metal. i mean, even my wedding ring was stainless steel, lol.

that sucks because they are sharp looking. i personally hate gold (though it has grown on me as far as e-cigs go, especially on the spade). in general, would much prefer white metal. i mean, even my wedding ring was stainless steel, lol.

You could get a gold band one and sand off the gold paint. That might work.

Wait - I'm confused again. Is the gold band janty or joye or do they both make them or one for the other?

http://usa.jantyworld.com/atomizers/dura/2712-dura-ego-atomizer

Wait - I'm confused again. Is the gold band janty or joye or do they both make them or one for the other?

http://usa.jantyworld.com/atomizers/dura/2712-dura-ego-atomizer

I think the Janty products are made by Joyetech.

Hmmm honestly Joye makes there atomizers the same way each time every time. I don't see why all of a sudden they would move the air holes. The knock offs are starting to look closer and closer like genuine Joye products, but your right about one thing the mesh does not look like Joye mesh to me. I would have to see the atomizer in person to really tell for sure.

Could you take a picture showing the bottom of the atomizer? (If your camera has a Macro option then the closer the shot, the better)

I'll get a bottom pic posted sometime today. My hands aren't steady enough to get a clear pic that close so I'll have to pull the tri-pod back out. The two known JOYE attys have lettering on the bottom, but the innovapor atty does not. I think I'm going to send them an email and see what they say. I've tried another one, but it's doing the same thing.

I have to agree ... I do not own anything with the color of gold metal at all ... I will not by gold coloring of anything ... jewelry, purses, clothing, etc., but if it works better then the plain Joye atties then that would be the first item I would have in gold ... lol... silver coloring should be an option as steel, pewter, and white gold are more popular then gold now a days.