New Vaper Should Get ?

TeriJo

My friend is thinking about buying a kit. She smokes marlboro lights and smokes 1 - 2 packs a day. Tho she says she lets them burn down half the time.

SO my question to you all is what nicotine level do you think she should get?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!!!!!!

Hi TJ. :) I can only speak of my experience. Everyones sensitivity to nicotine is different. I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day of Marlboro Lights. I started off at 24mg and that worked great for me. A few weeks after I started vaping I accidently ordered some 16mg and I was on edge for a week until I figured out I had ordered the wrong mg. I'm on 16mg now and its working great.

My friend is thinking about buying a kit. She smokes marlboro lights and smokes 1 - 2 packs a day. Tho she says she lets them burn down half the time.

I'd recomend a 10ml each of 18mg,24mg and 36mg.

Then she can decide which is better. You don't want to start too low or you won't get the satisfaction.

And you don't want too much of the wrong strength.Of course you can always cut the too strong with a lower strength.

I started with 24, tried 18, now I want to try 36. Maybe even the 48 if the 36 doesn't get me where I want to be.

Edited by Ray

Being a 2+pack smoker for many years I started off with 16/18mg liquid. It didn't cut it. So I would say to try going to 24 first and see how it goes.Then they can always adjust it higher or lower when they get into it.

Best of luck.

I think Ray had a great idea to order a small quantity of three common levels of nic. I was going to say 18 or 24mg, which seems the common reply.

Ray, for what it's worth I tried 24mg first, quickly moved to 36, and was about to give up until I found a vendor who sells 48mg. That works for me, still a bit of a reduction in the amount of nic I was getting but I've been (mostly) successful with that. I was a quite heavy smoker though. I smoked like one of the legendary toughguys from 40s noir movies. :D<hack!>

When I started I was smoking about 1 to 1 1/2 packs a day and started out with 18mg with no problems. Because your friend seems to let them burn down most of the time I think 16-18 mg might work for her. If in doubt buy a bottle of 24 and a bottle of 18 and find what will work best.

I go with my standard answer. 24 and 11. You really can't waste the 11 as even if they are a 24, there are times we reach for the stick and know we really don't need to. More importantly if they really are not 24, mix the two and you're 18 (well 17.5) so you don't waste the 24.

I started out using 26mg to keep the cravings down to a dull roar. After my system starting getting rid of the toxins from tobacco I found 11mg to be perfectly adequate for daily vaping.

I keep a cart loaded up with 26mg for those times when I get an overwhelming desire to "light up". A few hits from that and I put the 11mg cart back on.