1 Week And Counting

KajunKracker

been vaping for a week now and have head the desire to touch a analog, im glad i decided to swich, for those that are thinking about swiching, I went w the joye 510 and found swiching over to b enjoyabl.

all the info here on the forun has been very helpful.

Congrats on the first week. I'm relatively new to this also (2wks and counting) and being an ex-heavy smoker I know that first week is a killer. You have come to a great place for answeres and encouragement. The folks on here are a real great group. They've helped me out and I'm sure they will help you with your quest also.

So good luck!!

Way to go Kajun! thumbsup.gif That's just good all around. Since I haven't before, let me also welcome you to Vapor Talk. You've found what a great place this is and before you know it ... not only will have an analog-free year under your belt but you'll be helping a whole bunch of new folks get their arms around this fantastic lifeway. Soon you're going to start realizing all the improvements in your health and senses from quitting smoking too, and that's going to be so fine. Vape on!