Strong Coffee

jnnfrlsw

My search for a strong coffee liquid has ended. Ms. T's carmel coffee medium nic. Its like my starbucks drink. My other new coffee is from tasty vaopr-cafe macchiato with 20% vg in 24mg nic. Its not as strong as Ms. Ts but you can tell its a coffee. I am also waiting on carmel macchiato from diet smokes that was recomended on the boards. Life is Good. jen

Thank you very much! Please describe the taste more and hide my debit card. :D

Mrs. Ts Carmel Coffee at http://mstsbakery.co...5.html?cPath=34 has a true strong-. smell of excellent coffee with a hint of the carmel. The only drawback is its so strong and overpowering that it would be hard to vape it all day. I use it for an hour here and there over the course of the day.I would match this up against any of the starbucks cofees taste for taste.

The second new coffe I am using today is from Tasty Vapor. Its called Cafe Macchato. Its similar to Mrs. T but less overpowering. I am using this for longer parts of the day without getting tired of its taste.

Lastly, I have on order from diet smokes-carmel macchiato, which was reviewed by that guy with the fodora hat. My starbucks drug of choice is Carmel macchiato with extra whip and carmel. So, I am really looking forward to trying the new one from diet smokes.

Has anyone tried any of the other coffee flavours and really liked any-or even hated any. If so share with us coffee junkees.

My search for a strong coffee liquid has ended. Ms. T's carmel coffee medium nic. Its like my starbucks drink. My other new coffee is from tasty vaopr-cafe macchiato with 20% vg in 24mg nic. Its not as strong as Ms. Ts but you can tell its a coffee. I am also waiting on carmel macchiato from diet smokes that was recomended on the boards. Life is Good. jen

Hello..I too ordered some coffee from tasty vapor (one of the doublers) now I'm up to my butt in coffee. It's not as strong in the atty as it smells in the bottle and the jury is still out on the flavor...wish I'd read this first.

Tks for the info

My starbucks drug of choice is Carmel macchiato with extra whip and carmel. So, I am really looking forward to trying the new one from diet smokes.

Has anyone tried any of the other coffee flavours and really liked any-or even hated any. If so share with us coffee junkees.

The caramel mac from dietsmokes is pretty good, but I like the Mr. Bean (also from dietsmokes (liquidxpress)) better. It's like chewing a coffee bean. Love that flavor. I thought the caramel mac was a little sweet, so I started using two drop of carmel mac and one drop of mr. bean... good. I'm planning to try the coffee and expresso from Ms. T's. I'm really looking for something with a strong coffee flavor. Also, for me, I've found that the coffee flavors seem better at 5v. I had some coffee from awsomevapor and ENS that I was a little dissappointed in. However, when I used them in my VP/PT, I changed my mind. Quite good, but not real stong.

I think the warmer flavors all taste better at 5 volts. The way I classify a warmer flavor is anything in food form that is good warm, like baked goods right out of the oven. Dulcis, coffee flavors, caramel and the chocolate mint flavors are all good at 5 volts.

I haven't found a fruity flavor that is really good at 5 volts. Midnight is pretty good at 5 volts but I prefer it and the sweet dawn in my 510 or 801 with the regular batteries.