Not For The Faint Hearted

Brian

Nice! I like TT quite a lot, but only at 3.7 volts... for some reason tt at 24mg on my passthru makes me feel like I'm going to pass out... yet mentha of the same mg is very nice at high voltage...

-Alucard

Nice? You did notice that the bottles are EMPTY! :cry:

Nice! I like TT quite a lot, but only at 3.7 volts... for some reason tt at 24mg on my passthru makes me feel like I'm going to pass out... yet mentha of the same mg is very nice at high voltage...

-Alucard

At first I didn't think the TT tasted right at 5v either. First time I tried it in my VP/PT I was saddened that it tasted funny. However, I eventually gave it another try and it's incredable now. Don't know what it was before, but I'm using it at 3.7 and 5v and very happy. :thumbsup:

Nice? You did notice that the bottles are EMPTY! :cry:

ah! That shows you how much attention I pay! I am very sorry Brian! It does look like you have a few drops left however... maybe if you turn them all upside down for awhile you can get one last good vape in a time of desperate need until your next shipment arrives!

-Alucard

So Brian, what do you really think of TT? :D Probably you need to get larger bottles of that stuff, does VT sell them?

Perhaps you'll be first in line when Christopher takes VT public? Getting in on the ground floor, your share prices will rocket the first day; then you can sell them and retire to vape on your porch forevermore. What a guy!

Okay, Brian, I understand, but...I'd like to refer you to a show called, "Hoarders".... Now I'm not saying you have this problem, but I want you to be aware that it COULD become a problem and I don't want that to happen to you. You know, I really don't want to turn the show on one of these days and see piles and piles and piles of empty VT juice bottles in every nook and cranny of your house.....

Okay, you do know I'm teasing, right? :question: I just had that image pop into my head and I couldn't help myself. LOL

LOL--I love the image Nana--however that really might be me someday.

I have not thrown out anything that can be reused (vaping stuff). Maybe someday I will have enough stuff to feel comfortable throwing away some of my original stuff (probably not).

Vaping Hoarders of America Unite !!!!!

I feel your pain Brian--now you can use them to mix !!!

I don't see TT at the store right now...what other flavors are normally there?

All the juices that Chris stocks/sells are listed on the page. I do see your confusion on the TT, the Exotic Tobacco is the Traditional Tobacco. The name was changed a while back. There will also be 2 new flavors added in a few days, Sweet Dawn and Choco Java.