It's Official (I'm Hooked)

snubber

Ok everyone it's official, I'm now a VT junkie.

Like many of you out there I found this forum trying to get info on my new habit E-CIGS.

Little did I know it would become just as addictive as the analogs I was trying to give up.

There have been many people so willing to help and give me inforation and support in my efforts to quit that I could never thank them enough.

I think that we should all give a vote of gratitude to Chris for starting this and all his efforts in keeping it up and running and trying to help all of us in our quest to keep the E-Cig on the market.

And to all my new friends in the chat...thank you, you've been a great help and a lot of fun.

p.s. I'm on my 5th day analog free thanks to help from you all

Like many of you out there I found this forum trying to get info on my new habit E-CIGS.

Little did I know it would become just as addictive as the analogs I was trying to give up.

There have been many people so willing to help and give me inforation and support in my efforts to quit that I could never thank them enough.

I think that we should all give a vote of gratitude to Chris for starting this and all his efforts in keeping it up and running and trying to help all of us in our quest to keep the E-Cig on the market.

And to all my new friends in the chat...thank you, you've been a great help and a lot of fun.

I dunno if I'm OFFICIAL, but, junkie, yeah ...that's pretty close. LOL

Teri

Hi snub, 5 days analog free is great!! You are correct this site can be addicting :). It's been a pleasure chatting with you this last week. Keep on vaping and kickin back here at Vapor Talk. Cya in the chat room.

Glad it's working out for you! Yep, vaping and VT go hand-in-hand now. First forum I've ever used and look at me now! :thumbsup:

I've praised Chris and all the people of VT many times, but got tired of Jeffb calling me a kiss ***. ;) (j/k)

Guess I need to venture into the chat room one of these days too.

Edited by Brian

Glad it's working out for you! Yep, vaping and VT go hand-in-hand now. First forum I've ever used and look at me now! :thumbsup:

I've praised Chris and all the people of VT many times, but got tired of Jeffb calling me a kiss ***. ;) (j/k)

Guess I need to venture into the chat room one of these days too.

You have no idea what you are missing. plus we get to pick on jeff in the chat room :fish:

This place is great! I feel like a Trekkie but my obsession is e-cigs and this forum is like a convention.