Three Hundred Sixty Five Days...

Cause for celebration!! wine.gif 365 days of vaping, so i decided to treat myself to a new PV -- The Spade!! spade-k.jpg

I kept a running spreadsheet of all expenses. Originally it was to see if it truly was going to be cheaper. Well initially it was not, kept buying new toys and flavors and supplies. Seemed like I just couldn't keep up with supplies and the difficulty finding just the right PV for me. the first 3-6 months I spent the most, since then it has calmed down considerably as I am happy with products in hand and I just need juice supply.

12,800 analogs avoided

$5,760 saved

$1,900 spent on ecig supplies

$3,860 spare change

But the real savings is my health, no 2 ways about it -- I am healthier and I know it and my doctor says so too!!

Congratulations !!!!! That is enough money for a decent vacation....

One of these days I will have to sit down and figure out how much I have saved--those first few months were a bit brutal on the budge.

999.gifza2.gif

Congratulations Vacker!!! :animier: That is one great big impressive milestone!

I know what you mean about the expenses in the beginning. I'm still at that point, but I'm looking forward to being able to say how much I saved later. Thanks for sharing that with us. It gives all of us even more to look forward to. And also, you are 100% right about the real savings being the health benefits.

Here's to wishing you the best in your second year of being smoke free. :beer:

Congratulations Vacker! Wow, that's just almost unimaginable to me - a whole year vaping! I bet you've really seen some changes in the industry during your vaping year. Buying yourself a Spade is a sweet treat and well earned.

When you said "spreadsheet" I got my biggest grin of the day - 95% of my working life is spent in spreadsheets; it's my defacto tool for almost everything at my desk, whether here or at home. I started one too, by default last weekend when I wanted to add up what I'd spent so far. Maybe I'll follow your lead and keep it going. Will have to organize it a bit better, but it sure makes sense to do it that way.

The idea of saving almost four grand is really a great incentive! I think I'll show your post to my wife. ;)

Congratulations again, and vape on!

...changes in the industry ...

spreadsheet = defacto tool

The idea of saving almost four grand is really a great incentive! I think I'll show your post to my wife. wink.gif

thanks so much!

changes = so many to product and "in the news" and laws everywhere

spreadsheets = absolutely!!

big bucks = yeehaw!!

show you wife = of course

and yes keep your spreadsheet going and post your numbers in one year!!

Thats amazing to hear! I remember Vacker, you where one of the very first members, back when we where still E Smoke Talk! Boy how things have changed hu? Keep it up and I hope your spade treats you well! biggrin.gif

thanks Chris, boy did we have some fun on E Smoke Talk.

A walk down memory lane:

what ever happened to PoppaC?

oh and remember PuenteKid (boy was he a package)

Arcade games - always one upping each other

Raggin' on Sean

Congrats on the first year! That's fantastic! :thumbsup: I've only been vaping for about a month, and already I can see some improvements health-wise. One of the biggest is being rid of the crap in my throat and not having the blood pressure shoot sky high with the first cig of the day.

I'm trying to control my urges to keep buying stuff. Time will tell how that's going to work out. :innocent: