Good Or Bad?

WeThePeople

Since you're already ordered a 510, I think you'd be disappointed with the Blu. I don't have any personal experience with it, but I've heard several members here say they started with a Blu. If I reall, it one of those cases where it's a good intro to the concept of ecigs, but won't satisfy you. Sounds like you'd be taking a step backwards from the 510 you've already ordered. I'm sure someone with better knowledge will answer you question soon though.

I have the Volcano and it's the same thing as the blu but different color. I thought it was great when I first got it. But now I don't use it any more after I got my eGo and VP1. The battery is too small for me. I take it to the bars with me so other people can try E cigs. I got 2 more people switched over last weekend.

Blu was one of the ones I tried before I got the 510, and I ended up shipping it back for the money back guarantee before I had even received the 510 I was so disappointed. With the carts you get one hit of with any kind of noticeable vapor and then have to wait like 5 minutes before you can get another good hit. I kinda wish i had kept it a few more days just to see how it worked with e-juice, but meh. And as far as the pack goes, it IS cool, but no more so than a PCC, it feels kinda flimsy, but flip side it stores 5 carts, a spare battery in the charging socket, and a fully assembled e-cig to just pop out and go. After dissing, I do have to admit the with e-juice to top the carts or drip straight onto the atty it may well have been a cool compact. My $0.02 is if money isn't as tight for you as it is for me, then get it for the sake of novelty and comparison (price of kit and carts sounds like your guy is knocking $50 off brand new ones from the supplier), but I wouldn't recommend it as your main unit for sure. the difference as far as my very limited experience goes is the difference between the blu and the 510 is like the difference between an m80 and a hand grenade.

I bought the Volcano E-Cigs for my first unit, I believe they are the same model, L88B or something like that. But after I got my Joye 510 from Arno, I've placed it in my back-up storage just in case something ever happened. These to me are the start models, they work fine, but after doing some research and finding out that you can directly drip on the 510s, I've never looked back.

I'd go with what people here are saying and just save the money for liquid and other accessories.

Blu was one of the ones I tried before I got the 510, and I ended up shipping it back for the money back guarantee before I had even received the 510 I was so disappointed. With the carts you get one hit of with any kind of noticeable vapor and then have to wait like 5 minutes before you can get another good hit. I kinda wish i had kept it a few more days just to see how it worked with e-juice, but meh. And as far as the pack goes, it IS cool, but no more so than a PCC, it feels kinda flimsy, but flip side it stores 5 carts, a spare battery in the charging socket, and a fully assembled e-cig to just pop out and go. After dissing, I do have to admit the with e-juice to top the carts or drip straight onto the atty it may well have been a cool compact. My $0.02 is if money isn't as tight for you as it is for me, then get it for the sake of novelty and comparison (price of kit and carts sounds like your guy is knocking $50 off brand new ones from the supplier), but I wouldn't recommend it as your main unit for sure. the difference as far as my very limited experience goes is the difference between the blu and the 510 is like the difference between an m80 and a hand grenade.

WOW. Hand grenade? Sounds like a painful experience LOL. I have the DSC901 and truly luv it.. never tried the blu. Blu looked like it was more bout the nifty box than the actual ecig. Course... Haven't tried the 510 tho :)

Teri