Purchase Question After Researching

Darrin

After doing a bunch of research on e-cigs, I am placing an order in the morning.

In talking to my wife about it, she has decided to go this route also. and since her sister wants to quit, and has been scared too, i am buying one for her.

Hearing good things about the company, I am going to order from awesomeVapors

What I am wondering is what i may be missing from my order that i will need

each (x3) package will contain

510 Starter kit

extra atty

2 x 16ml bottles of juice

and then will get a couple usb chargers for my wife and i since we both are at the computer all the time

anything i am missing?

I thought about a PCC but may wait on that... would have to order someplace else if i wanted to be able to have more of a color choice with LEDs and PCCs

the other question is nic strength. i was not sure whether the 18 or the 24 is appropriate for someone who has smoked a pack a day of marlboro lights for 20 years

dont want to get something too light (or too strong) :)

thanks

Darrin

Coming from being a pack a day smoker I would recommend the 24mg to start with. That is what I started with and it was very effective for me.

thanks, will go with that then :) I dont think any of us have any desire to try out the fruity flavor samples, but who knows

Hi Darrin, judging from your list it looks like you're ready to go. I was going to recommend a couple of "mega" batts but you said you spend most of your time at the computer so I think the usb adapter was an excellent choice. Be sure to keep us posted!

The 24mg sounds best - but i do recommend the PCC charger! that thing is a life saver sometimes! and you can get different colors at electro-nic-stix Jason has great customer service! as for the flavors, the store here vapor talk store has an awesome tobacco and recommend the midnight or dulcis if you want something different but not fruity.

keep us updated!

Edited by MD864

I think the 24 mg juice would be a good start. And when you order from Arno, he gives you a free sample of juice with every kit. Just put in a separate order for each kit. The samples are 18 mg, so you'll end up being able to try that strength, too. And you can pick your sample flavor, so you could pick the fruity ones for that. Also, for very bottle of juice you order, he gives a sample, too. So if you are getting 6 bottles of juice, you'll get 6 samples. Just be sure to order each bottle separately. You can get them all on the same order, just do them one at a time on the order.

I think you've got everything there you would need. You might want to consider a passthrough since you said you are at your computer a lot. They help you save on your batteries. And I would recommend the mega batteries later.

Good luck. Let us know when you get your kits and what you think of them.

Good choice and congratulations on so many people taking up vaping at the same time! That's just exceptional, I wish I could shake all your hands. You all are my heros for today. thumbsup.gif

I'd like to say, don't discount the frooty (see Jeff?! I can spell too! :D) flavors right off. I understand your feelings completely because I tried about every "tobacco" flavor there was before I realized ... Hey! I can get my nic fix and have it taste good too! ;) You can find juice in about any flavor you can name, and they're all as effective as your nasty old analogs were at giving you your nicotine. After all that time breathing weeds, think how nice it would be to have something sweet to inhale. Personally, I've been on a Mango kick lately and I really like it. But there's just all kinds of stuff to try, and I heartily recommend it. Just my .02. Have fun, and congratulations! Now the waiting begins...

:D

thanks everyone... this will help :)

i thought about a passthrough, and a PCC though just was wondering if i really needed them.

I dont expect to be vaping at my desk at work so a passthrough might not be the best idea, though a PCC might be.

it actually may be good as it looks like a PCC carrys and charges your stick and carrys spare carts, attys

so that might be needed, though will have to try to find them in matte black :)

now are the LEDs part of the batteries or are they separate?

like to find them in different colors to keep them separate

though it looks like if i ordered from electronicstix I could just get the starter kit with a different LED

blue for me, purple for my wife :)

going to be quite the experience, and am sure we will learn as we go along

Check back often even if you don't have issues, successes are welcome for discussion here as well!!!! Since you will have three extra attys, you should definitely be covered if something goes wrong but you should think about more eventually. It's kind of the tempermental working slob of the setup. I think the gold band attys are the best, I've gotten them at TotallyWicked in the 5 packs. I think the store here carries them sometimes and I think dietsmokes. Been talked about before, search is your friend. I see many people jumped in to help so I would just point out most juices come in all strengths so get a low one to mix the high with if it's too high. Cutting with VG is okay as well but you'll cut the flavor also (sometimes that's good).

though it looks like if i ordered from electronicstix I could just get the starter kit with a different LED

blue for me, purple for my wife :)

going to be quite the experience, and am sure we will learn as we go along

Electronixstix also has a 10% discount code - vtalk10

Thanks!!

Hey have a question about flavors and matching what we currently smoke

trying to find a match for

marlboro lights

camel lights

and American spirit

i thought it better to try and get something similar to what we currently smoke

might just order the juice and the devices separately

seems the best choice

getting excited

marlboro lights

camel lights

and American spirit

Well, after having been smoke free for two weeks I had to smoke some analogs due to a two day power outage (snow storm). Yuck! It was very bad tasting so I'm quite thankful that there's no juice that tastes like a real cig. :lol: I smoked Marlboro Lights. Anyhow, I would recommend VT Traditional Tobacco. It's a tobaccoey taste, very good.

Well, after having been smoke free for two weeks I had to smoke some analogs due to a two day power outage (snow storm). Yuck! It was very bad tasting so I'm quite thankful that there's no juice that tastes like a real cig. :lol: I smoked Marlboro Lights. Anyhow, I would recommend VT Traditional Tobacco. It's a tobaccoey taste, very good.

Sigh. VT juice is about the best reason I can think of for cutting back the nic. I feel so left out! :D Another tasty tobacco flavor is 555; kind of a nutty flavor on top. I really like it when I'm looking for that tobacco hit. It was the first flavor I stocked up.

Thanks!!

Hey have a question about flavors and matching what we currently smoke

marlboro lights

camel lights

and American spirit

i thought it better to try and get something similar to what we currently smoke

might just order the juice and the devices separately

seems the best choice

getting excited

If my experience is typical (and I think it is) you're not going to get any juice that is really going to taste like your analogs. It may approach the flavor, but it's going to be different. When you get your e-cigs, I would suggest keeping this in mind and allow a couple of days to adjust to the difference. As a couple of people have said, you'll soon find that tasting like analogs is not all that important. Experimenting and finding a "new" way to get your nic fix is part of the benefit of vaping.