Spade Battery Charger

dlynne

Can someone point me to the correct battery charger that will charge 2 Spade batteries at the same time? I am very technically challenged and, although I can make some guesses, I want to be sure I'm getting the right charger.

Thanks for this information. I really like the Spade and the way it is so well-built. However, I am having a hard time with these batteries. One of the batteries I received is completely dead after using only once or twice and will not recharge. The other battery doesn't hold a charge much longer than a 510. I ordered a new set of batteries from the VaporTalk store, in the hopes that I just received a bad set.

How long do your 10440 batteries last? Are there any other battery options for the Spade?

Thanks for this information. I really like the Spade and the way it is so well-built. However, I am having a hard time with these batteries. One of the batteries I received is completely dead after using only once or twice and will not recharge. The other battery doesn't hold a charge much longer than a 510. I ordered a new set of batteries from the VaporTalk store, in the hopes that I just received a bad set.

How long do your 10440 batteries last? Are there any other battery options for the Spade?

Are you sure the batteries are dead? The charger that came with the Spade can be a little tricky. I usually put the battery in the charger, plug it in, then turn the battery until the light turns red. A lot of people have had problems with this.

dlynne, I have had my Spade for a while now. As was said, the charger can be tricky. The other problem I had was that one of the battery labels was on wrong (+ & - were switched) causing the charger to show it was already charged. I normally get about 4 to 6 hours out of my batts and I am a pretty heavy vapor. Just make sure that the charger is staying red for at least 1.5 to 2 hours to get a full charge. If not, I'm sure Christophr will take care of it As far as other options, I don't have any recommendations. Hope all works out well.

Forgot to say that I generally got 3-6 hours per charge. However, I noticed that it seemed like my bettery lasted long when I was vaping heavily. Don't know how that could be, but at work when I wasn't using it much, the batteries seem not to last very long. However, at home when vaping heavily is when I usually saw the 5-6 hour life.

Yes, that battery charger is tricky, and I am never sure how to place it in there. Is the flat bottom of the battery the + or the - side? I know that must be an ignorant question, but I am always dependent on labels, and I can barely read this battery's label.

My eyesight has goteen bad as well. When I first receive the batts, I take a sharpie and draw a line aroung the positive end of the batt. That way I can tell the proper way to put it in the charger.

Hi dylnne, the flat side is the (-) side. Hope that helps. I highly recommend the charger that Brian posted a link to. Its very easy to operate and you dont have to fiddle with the batteries as much.

Just so you know, dlynne, my spade batteries don't last any longer than my 510 either. Sometimes less. I don't seem to have a hard time with the charger. I put them on, the light is red, they charge for two hours, the light turns green. Just like it should be. But I can't vape very long. And it doesn't seem to matter if I vape heavy or light. I've even counted and I don't even get 100 drags before the battery is dead. I have 4 batteries and they're all the same. I did order some more, but they aren't here yet.