Exactly 3 Months Ago Today

I can't believe how happy this makes me, but...

It was exactly 3 months ago today...at about this same time...that I smoked my last analog...ever. I will have been smoke free for exactly 3 months tomorrow. I'm still in awe.

Not only did I quit, I have not even wanted to have another analog. Not once. I haven't even wanted to try one to see what it's like now.

My health has improved, I've increased my chances of living longer, I feel better, I breathe better, I don't stink, I joined a forum, I've posted on the forum, I've made friends with people I've never met, I've given advice to people I've never met, I feel good about me. So many things have changed in only 3 months. All because of Vapor Talk and vaping.

For some reason I just felt the need to share that.

I love it Nana--You are now wonder Nana. I know what you mean about feeling so much better about yourself !!! I have tried a cigarette---huge mistake and so very disgusting. Your not missing anything.

5yjbztv.gif

It may not seem like such a long time to everyone, but to me it's a miracle. After so many years of trying to quit, after so many attempts, after so many different ways, with never more than a few hours off the analogs...and I find a way that is completely enjoyable, that does not leaving me craving analogs AND I meet a bunch of new people who feel just about the same way I do...It is great. To say the least.

Thanks everybody. You're the greatest!!

I can't believe how happy this makes me, but...

It was exactly 3 months ago today...at about this same time...that I smoked my last analog...ever. I will have been smoke free for exactly 3 months tomorrow. I'm still in awe.

Not only did I quit, I have not even wanted to have another analog. Not once. I haven't even wanted to try one to see what it's like now.

My health has improved, I've increased my chances of living longer, I feel better, I breathe better, I don't stink, I joined a forum, I've posted on the forum, I've made friends with people I've never met, I've given advice to people I've never met, I feel good about me. So many things have changed in only 3 months. All because of Vapor Talk and vaping.

For some reason I just felt the need to share that.

Thank You nana! You made my day and it's barely begun. thumbsup.gif I'm really glad you're here; you're one of the reasons I am.

Dave

Edit: Oh - And Congratulations!!!

Edited by ddavelarsen

Thanks for sharing! I agree with you; although, there has been a couples times I've wanted to smoke an analog.

Congrats Nana!!!

Not for nothing, but I did try a couple weeks into quitting. It actually worked out good for me. I wasn't worried about falling back to cigarettes as vaping was just fine for me, but I did want to see if I would get lightheaded. So I bummed one, happened to be my brand (MLB Menthol Lights), lit it, sucked it into my mouth and almost threw up. So this is what licking an ashtray is like, WOW!! It never got into my lungs, took a while to rinse the taste out. So while I wouldn't recommend it to others, that's when I knew I better stock up on parts, chargers and juice because there was no way I could go back to smoking. Still trying to figure out all those years ago how I got past that first taste...

Edited by FTJoe

Congrats Nana!!!

Not for nothing, but I did try a couple weeks into quitting. It actually worked out good for me. I wasn't worried about falling back to cigarettes as vaping was just fine for me, but I did want to see if I would get lightheaded. So I bummed one, happened to be my brand (MLB Menthol Lights), lit it, sucked it into my mouth and almost threw up. So this is what licking an ashtray is like, WOW!! It never got into my lungs, took a while to rinse the taste out. So while I wouldn't recommend it to others, that's when I knew I better stock up on parts, chargers and juice because there was no way I could go back to smoking. Still trying to figure out all those years ago how I got past that first taste...

I've been wondering the same thing. I guess I was a goofy teen who didn't fit in, but really wanted to, so I forced myself. Who knows now? It was an awfully long time ago.

I've been wondering the same thing. I guess I was a goofy teen who didn't fit in, but really wanted to, so I forced myself. Who knows now? It was an awfully long time ago.

I guess we forget until we have them, how stupid kids really can be!!!

Congratulations nana! I have just passed the 2 month mark myself and I concur with everything that you've said! Although I went through all of this in a slightly different way in that I stopped smoking for about a month and then at a weak moment chose to order my first ecig (with much help from this forum) rather than buy a pack of cigarettes... So, congratulations to all of us and may we all continue to see healthier, happier versions of ourselves evolve through the coming times!

-Alucard

Hi, Nana!

You were one of the first to welcome me to this wonderful forum. You always have such kind and encouraging words for everyone.

Congratulations on the 3 months that have been free from the prison of tobacco! Like you, I tried so many things over the years. Only the e-cig has given me the key to my liberty.

Many more years, tobacco-free, for all of us! :thumbup:

Hi, Nana!

You were one of the first to welcome me to this wonderful forum. You always have such kind and encouraging words for everyone.

Congratulations on the 3 months that have been free from the prison of tobacco! Like you, I tried so many things over the years. Only the e-cig has given me the key to my liberty.

Many more years, tobacco-free, for all of us! :thumbup:

Congratulations Nana!! I copy what everyone has said. You're truely a vessel of inspiration. Vape on!