With Death New Things Must Come...

Alucard

Hello one and all,

Today is a sad day indeed... It has been approximately a month since I received my 510 (my first kit)... and today as I sat in my car at work on my lunch trying to keep warm in the 5 degree weather my first battery suddenly died... no flashing... just dead... so upon returning home (after several HOURS of not vaping)... I plug it into the charger it's not flashing or charging... so I'm left with the crap automatic battery... and some crap juice (Not VT juice... some other stuff I got elsewhere...)... So, now it seems, is the time to make my next pv purchase... and I think that that purchase will be a spade (assuming its currently in stock... because I want something in the next couple of days here...and I know that the store will be down for awhile)... If you read this Chris, could you kindly let me know what that situation is like.... any other suggestions are appreciated as are condolences for my loss.

-Alucard

I think I'll get the upgraded starter kit... so more mentha is a must... but what other juice do you guys recommend? I've tried the dulcis and liked it a lot, but I want to try something new... I'm currently torn between midnight and grape soda... I've heard so much about both...

-Alucard

I think I'll get the upgraded starter kit... so more mentha is a must... but what other juice do you guys recommend? I've tried the dulcis and liked it a lot, but I want to try something new... I'm currently torn between midnight and grape soda... I've heard so much about both...

-Alucard

I have tried both the midnight and the grape soda. Both are really good. But if I had to pick one over the other it would be the midnight.

-Alucard

Dont be torn alucard! Just get em both!!!! :thumbsup:

Hello one and all,

Today is a sad day indeed... It has been approximately a month since I received my 510 (my first kit)... and today as I sat in my car at work on my lunch trying to keep warm in the 5 degree weather my first battery suddenly died... no flashing... just dead... so upon returning home (after several HOURS of not vaping)... I plug it into the charger it's not flashing or charging... so I'm left with the crap automatic battery... and some crap juice (Not VT juice... some other stuff I got elsewhere...)... So, now it seems, is the time to make my next pv purchase... and I think that that purchase will be a spade (assuming its currently in stock... because I want something in the next couple of days here...and I know that the store will be down for awhile)... If you read this Chris, could you kindly let me know what that situation is like.... any other suggestions are appreciated as are condolences for my loss.

-Alucard

Well I have not tried the Spade so I cannot speak on it but I have the VPPT and since it now has a USB plug-in for your car, I would get that over anything. I have grown to love the consistency of a plug in unit and the potent voltage that it cranks out.

-Alucard

Well if you have to have one or the other, Midnight has a slight edge over the Grape Soda...

Well, I have to agree that if you are wanting a mod, nothing compares to the VP/PT. Plugged into the wall, it's just plain amazing!

I can't comment on juices - none of them have any taste for me, so I haven't even tried VT juices yet.

The spade is currently in stock :D If ever we have something out of stock on the store it will always how in red. :) If the same thing happened to your spade it will have still been under warranty. (Although we really don't have many warranty issue for the most part)

Thanks Chris! I went ahead and put the order in... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I can't wait for the spade now (and my juice *went for the exotic tobacco in addition to my regular mentha*)... Will it be shipped before you leave tomorrow? I don't know if I can stand the anticipation any longer than 3 days... (California to Pennsylvania seems to take forever...) Also,,, now that I'll have my spade I can pass on what remains of my old 510 to my wife... as shes always trying to bum my 510 from me at the least opportune moments... :rolleyes2:

-Alucard