How do I find my e-liquid now that you're closed??!!

Tevich59

3 minutes ago, Tevich59 said:

So where do you go from here? Do you have plans to open in other states or is this a federal thing?

For the moment Vapor Talk is working to wrap things up in California and finish up any required paperwork before leaving the state. From then on forward, the  focus will primarily be on the forum and  online community in general. PMTA is also kicking in (which is federal level) and is not something the board members wish to pursue at the moment unfortunately. 

On 8/18/2019 at 10:36 AM, Tevich59 said:

You're the only supplier of Dulcis e-liquid in the on-line world and brick and mortar stores!!

How in the world am I supposed to order it now that you're closed?

Don't know if you've tried them before but there's EC Blends. They have customizable e-liquids in hundreds of flavors. You can even create your own. They also sell 5 ml bottles so you can try lots of different flavors without breaking the bank. Just a thought....  :) 

Man, this stinks. I remember many years ago when I thought you'd be gone forever, I ordered a bunch of Dulcis and made it last for a LONG time. Since then I order in larger quantity and had no idea this was coming! 

Well, thanks for making a product I really enjoyed. I hope it's not gone forever! Wish I'd savored that last bottle.

Jamie

I know we hate it too... Obviously I'd love to give more information but there still a lot going on and this is public domain. With that said though, no matter what, regulation is going to become more and more difficult in the US. I can't say I completely disagree with it, lot of fly by nighters out there. I just hope it's to the benifit of vapers. 

I understand, it's life.

I bought some juice this week from other vendors. One is ok, one is just not gonna work for me. I wish I had a decent dulcis recipe, I'd make it myself!

One of my friends is pressuring to quit for real. I enjoy it, I don't really want to, but maybe it's time.

Jamie