E-Cig Comparison Matrix

Jeffb

I found this matrix and thought it was interesting. It probably isnt too helpful for your average e-cig user, but if your a e-cig geek like me and like to just know facts about different units you might like it.

http://www.bogey.co.za/Products/ComparisonMatrix.aspx

Edited by jeffb

Interesting find Jeff, I particularly liked the statement "At the same time you also do not want to have an e-cig the size of a brick, attached to a car battery! "

So I am thinking **Wow!! What a great idea!!***punk.gif

That's funny - I was explaining my VP2 to one of the maintenance guys at work and he said jokingly, "Man, why don't you let me modify that and hook it up to a 12 volt battery." Like you, I was thinking COOL! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the results of your hardwork. I had no clue there were SO MANY different ecigs out there. Good thing I didn't see it while I was comparing models as it would have been brain overload. Now with a little experience, having access to the matrix will help when it comes to deciding which pv to add next to my toolbox next. Jen

That's funny - I was explaining my VP2 to one of the maintenance guys at work and he said jokingly, "Man, why don't you let me modify that and hook it up to a 12 volt battery." Like you, I was thinking COOL! :thumbsup:

Let me know if it works!!! :D

How about we get back packs with car batteries in them and hook VPPTs into them. We can call it the Ghost Buster Mod! We just got to make sure we don't cross vapes! :thumbsup: