What Is The Worst Liquid Mix You Ever Made?

MintGum

Heh, I filled a cart with coca-cola 0mg and dripped 3 drops of mango 0mg into my atty. The taste is alright but the smell is pretty bad. It smells like butt crack :iiam:

Edit: Oh yeah, I got both from awesome vapor. I'm not saying that the flavors I got were bad, just the combination of mango and coca-cola was weird.

Edited by MintGum

how can you not like Menthol?!?! It is the vaping flavor of the gods!! (and godesses like me!!) RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!!

OK...enough picking on poor jeffb....back on topic.....

my worst was trying to make a fruit punch flavor from odds and ends fruit flavors. big mistake!!!

Edited by Ofortuna

all you menthol haters...should be ashamed of yourselves!! (just a little kidding around!!)

i am with MintGum, menthol flavor can perk up a blander flavor....adding a little VT Mentha to VT Capp is a GREAT minty mocha coffee flavor!! very tasty!!

all you menthol haters...should be ashamed of yourselves!! (just a little kidding around!!)

Ok - I got some freebie menthol cartomizers when I ordered my wife a KR808. Neither of us smoked menthol, so they're still sitting in the box they came in. Anyhow, after reading this thread, I figured what the hey, I'll give one a try. All I've got to say is, Yuck! :sick: Won't be doing that again. :no

still waiting for someone to make a Pabst Blue Ribbon juice....:pirate:

Hey I was way brave and picked banana as my sample flavor from arno today. Mixing.. well I might try that. I actually started smoking menthol because regular tobacco dried my throat out. I hate dry mouth. LOL

It just seems weird yet to me.... smoking a banana. I can picture it, which is scary. There really IS a reason my name in second life is Only half Crazy..... cuz I can PICTURE smoking a banana, but wouldn't actually TRY it.

Teri