Advice for a beginner vaper

Hello Everyone, I just joined this site and even though I've read the rules about which questions/answers to provide when posting a new thread none of them applied to me, at least I don't think so. I need expert guidance about purchasing a vape pen and accessories. I'm 64 years old and have been smoking cigarettes for 35 years and NEED to stop or I'm going to die. I've gone online and have asked different manufacturers for their advice even on their own products and none would give me an ounce of advice so I'm hoping by coming here I can get the advice I've been hoping for.
What would be your suggestions on what style of a medium price vape pen and what accessories would you suggest? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Welcome aboard I would suggest going to a local vape store ask them some questions let them show you what they have and see what you like Buying something online not knowing if your gonna like it or not is a crap shoot I can tell you my first setup was an Egco twist that got hooked on vaping Now I have too many setups too count lol

I agree with both @cany and @VapeMama but be prepared to have to do some trial and error.  For me it was a little like going to the doctor.  Pretty good but now I have this going on.  Change prescription.  You get the drift.  And then there's the "oh look, something new!"  In search of the ultimate vape!  Wonderful hobbie if you look at it like that.  Like @cany, I would be embarrassed if I divulged how many mods, atties, and juices I have went through and or have.  Regardless, it brings me a lot of joy both in the activity and knowing I'm not on analogs any longer.