Sign in to follow this  
Wingzero

Part came loose when cleaning. No idea from where

The attached picture is the part that came loose when cleaning my atomizer. Melo 3 mini

i have no idea where it came from. I think it came from my air pipe but i have no idea where to place it...  Anyone an idea?

393C3065-E298-4A5A-AC87-3D922500AE5D.jpeg

If you took apart the actual atomizer, (coil) then it's the insulating ring of the coil.

If you just took apart the tank then it's probably the the insulator between the glass and the base.

it's hard to tell what size it is from your picture with no perspective.  the coil insulator is small.  the glass insulator is large.

It looks to be the seal that goes at the top of the atomizer. I opened mine up,and that is what it looks like to me.

Edited by Squid

Unscrew the bottom of the tank like you are replacing the coil. Look up into the tube, the piece you pictured should go up in the tube with the small part up. The coil (atomizer) will butt up against the larger end of the piece, just like it is sitting in your last pic.