Vapor Talk 1 Year Anniversary Contest

Christopher

final.png

Wow can you believe it! One year has passed and Vapor Talk is now 1 year old! :D To celebrate we are having our 1 year anniversary contest. :thumbsup:

The Contest and How To Play

We want everyone to take a picture some place unique with a sign that says "Happy Anniversary Vapor Talk!" Hand drawn is ok just so long as it's there. Holding Vapor Talk juice will be a bonus! Remember there will only be one winner!

Just to Update 1/6/10

No photoshop images. The point is for the members to go out and take a picture with a sign that says "Happy Birthday/Anniversary Vapor Talk" :) Your face doesn't have to show but it must be with a picture. We're looking for unique locations or even large groups.

Pictures must be uploaded to the Gallery

When entering the gallery click "New Image" to upload your image.

Click Here to Submit picture(s)

Rules

1. This cannot be a photoshoped picture. You actually have to get that camera out :)

2. Image must be under 500kb. If larger, pull it into microsoft paint and save as a jpeg. Any resolution is fine. The bigger the better.

3. Picture must be uploaded to gallery and not here in this thread.

4. You may submit multiple pictures

5. Images must be jpg, jpeg or png

There is only ONE winner! She or He will win:

1. VP Passthrough with all atomizer adapters

2. VP Passthrough Car Adapter

3. Entire Vapor Talk Juice collection

4. $50 in Cash

Contest will end: 1/31/10

Thanks for being a part of Vapor Talk, submit your picture and GOOD LUCK!

Judges (exempt from playing)

Jeff B, Mark and Christopher

JEFFB !!!!! I cant enter a contest where Jeffb is the judge !! He HATES me. He has a voodoo doll of me with pins in it. I got a better chance of having dinner with Sandra Bullock than I do winning this thing. Jeffb !!

JEFFB !!!!! I cant enter a contest where Jeffb is the judge !! He HATES me. He has a voodoo doll of me with pins in it. I got a better chance of having dinner with Sandra Bullock than I do winning this thing. Jeffb !!

Sorry keenan, but I already have dinner reservations with Sandra Bullock for the next 200 yrs, so.......

CONGRATS Christopher and Ashley on the 1 year anniversary of the Vapor Talk Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May we always be here and this Forum never end,

As everyone here are and always will be your friend.

And many, many more years of an excellent Forum!!

Edited by stubear62

WTG ! and Congrats Chris to you and your family for all your time and hard work and Thank you for making a great place to find Friends support and Information in detail to the E-cig

VAPOR TALK ROCK!!!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Angel

:innocent:

Jeffb is exempt from playing!! BUT...what if I can get a picture of Jeffb holding a sign AND a bottle of Midnight? :> I bet you I could win with that!!!

Only if he's wearing Neo shades! B)

Congrats Chris!

Congrats on the 1 year point!:D I know you have my mind brewing with ideas already! Now, if only I can figure out way to look HOT wearing a big neon pink cast on my leg! I suppose I'll have to get creative with this one LOL!:shiftyninja:

Get your submissions in!! The prize is awesome.

OMG...wait a minute...I found this quote from Christopher:

"Win a VP Passthrough, VP Car Adapter, the Entire VT Collection and Cash! All goes to the first place winner."

So, it's not 1st place VP PT, 2nd place VP Car adapter, 3rd place VT Collection, etc? Geeeez...that's a great prize!!! NOW I have to enter for sure, lol.

Don't just enter for the prizes! Show some love! We all love Vapor Talk and we should show our appreciation! If the best you can do is put a post-it on your forehead and take a picture at your computer then do it! This isn't just a contest! This is a birthday party! Wrap your gifts! The size doesn't matter! It's the thought that counts! If you really love Vapor Talk then I challenge you to prove it! :fun:

Just posted some photos from my Mammoth trip this past weekend! Woot! Showed some Vapor Talk love on the slopes :thumbsup:

Looks great!! You've just doubled the number of entries in the contest :thumbsup: